Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72787

It'll take me a while to catch up with all these reports going on. But we're not playing that game here Proudfoot. As long as you know that much it'll all be fine and dandy. We're not playing the game where people are fearful of posting or making suggestions for fear of reprisal. It serves us no good in the long run.

You've won my attention, if that makes you feel any better. Like I said in the Bongo post. We're not going to be that kind of place if we can help it. Here's me helping you all decide that in the best possible sense. :)

All this talk of "game playing" - reminds me of my Eric Berne; only the game players see everything as a game.

If all you want of the T-bar is a happy-clappy, back-slapping, self-congratulating love-in, then you've got the wrong end of the stick regarding running a public forum. All opinions should be equal, even ones you don't agree with. If anyone chooses to carefully read anything I have posted, there is nothing offensive or vague that requires interpretation - I say it exactly as it is, and I am entitled to be both opinionated and vocal. Anyone who says otherwise is basically attempting censorship, and no self-respecting person should bow to that.

I'm not sure if I've come back at a bad time, or if this is what this place is always like (it never used to be), but I will continue to speak my mind - I hold no bitterness for things past as some obviously do, and I know who my loyal friends are:- if they weren't here, I wouldn't be either.

I apologise to Anne for further compromising this thread.
The topic has been locked.

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72788

Well said. Clive! And well done Anne! We appreciate all the effort.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72789

What people need to understand when you are organising this kind of thing is that the person making the booking is responsible for the property and handing it back to the owners in the same state it was when we started the holiday.

To have many people turn up and have drunken BBQs isn't what I plan these things for. People who take part pay a lot of money to go on the holidays and I want it to be nice for all of them.

The people who book will be the only people staying in the accommodation, this is the owners rule and mine! Yes I do have some say in these things when I do the organising.

Too much organising on these holidays just causes frustration and upset, something we do not wish to have in future.

I understand Jamie's point completely and don't think he deserved the backlash he got on here.

Anyone who wishes to follow the holiday information can do so on Facebook.

Please would a moderator close this thread. Thank you.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/mgfandtfborderpatrol/

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72792

Thanks for everyones' input and now that we've all had a say, I'll lock the thread and move on to the next topic of interest. :)
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT