Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72687

Would you pm the word please?

It's the same word you called me in front of Tina at the Morrisons car park yesterday :D
The topic has been locked.

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72688

Not at all.

We were never intending to invite you in the first place....:rofl:
David
:shrug:

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72690

Probably a wise decision.... I wouldn't want to attend anything that allowed in my type either.

Supercover has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Social hand grenades don't exist. ;)

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72693

It's the same word you called me in front of Tina at the Morrisons car park yesterday :D

Sorry, Jamie. I was asking Andy(supercover) about his f___book, although I could guess.

No, Prigg I think is OK? Soon find out, anyway.
I didn't call you a prigg, Jamie.:nonod: I said you tend to come over as a pompous prigg on the forum.:yesnod: No offence.:lol:
David

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72694

Probably a wise decision.... I wouldn't want to attend anything that allowed in my type either.

Groucho Marx misquote.:bust:
David

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72695

Im 99% sure its not ladyfingers

for the record i asked Jamie on Friday if he was "supercover"......

:bust:
Last edit: Post by pendle lass.

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72697

:rofl:
David

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72698

Im 99% sure its not ladyfingers

for the record i asked Jamie on Friday if he was "supercover"......

:bust:

Word of the month :D

I can only wish I was as awesome as Supercover. :dry:

I suspect if it was anyone else commenting then your comments wouldn't be necessary Trace - I know I'm not flavour of the month over here, but I'm willing to make an effort.

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72699

...and we appreciate the effort! :hugs:
David

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72701

Everyone wishes they were as awesome as me... Tracey said so, she gave me a hug last time as well :woohoo:

Supercover has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Social hand grenades don't exist. ;)

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72703

Anne organizes more than her fair share for the border patrol which is actually an f/tf group.

I can't believe that I've just given her profile its' first thumbs up. Especially, after all she's done. We should say thanks more often. :)

A big thumbs up here please. Just to show that it's all appreciated (gripes and strong debates inclusive). :broon:

Anyway, I'm not talking about spoiling anyone's hols. I don't think that there are many here who would qualify as drunken hordes. I can make the effort on special occasions though. :) Throwing up ideas and suggestions in line with this plan seems like a good idea. Especially if it accomodates more members on another one of our many impeccable events. We can always say hi and bye on our way to our respective homes, digs, caravans, tents, B&B's etc. If it's more trouble than it's worth then it's not going to be much fun sociably. Nobody's obliged to attend or suffer unnecessarily.

Wales is a free country after all and a lovely place to be. For everyone. Anyway, just me thinking out loud. But would anybody be opposed to a T-Bar event in the area during this holiday? If so, why please? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mogatrons
Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72711

Anne organizes more than her fair share for the border patrol which is actually an f/tf group.

I can't believe that I've just given her profile its' first thumbs up. Especially, after all she's done. We should say thanks more often. :)

Probably the best way you could say thanks would be to wait and see what the groups plans are, rather than suggesting plans on their behalf. As Trace says, It's stressful enough organising these things without any added pressure or complications.
Last edit: Post by Proudfoot.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT