Sign In   Register

Topic

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162201

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
Certainly better than a wheelie bin! :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162202

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
Yesterday, I fitted a new balljoint to the offside rear and also renewed the front brake pads. Today I shall be replacing the rear brakepads. :yesnod:
David
:shrug:
Attachments:

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162207

I'm gonna open up that wiper motor if it's still sunny when I get home this afternoon.... wonder what I'll find?!

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162210

Today - I has mostly been having a pair of rear tyres put on the TF - and no, they are NOT Toyo's! :omg:

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162232

could not stand the look of the recycling sticker on the battery,,,,,could of just peeled it off,but fancied something different,after doing the stainless bolt change....the battery was brand new but looked out of place with that wheelie bin logo.

so i got a sticker that was carbon fibre effect with a chrome mg logo

might not blow everyones froth off but i think it looks good

But how will you remember not to chuck it into a wheelie bin?

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162233

You just put old batteries,bikes,gas bottles,nuclear warheads,grenades.....and the such like by the front gate these days.........a pickup truck prowls up and down shouting..............rag bone!.................any old bone!................even on sundays.............and hey the battery and anything else as gone..... :clap:

The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars, Bob, cairnsys

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162234

After looking at the wiper motor today I have been up a ladder fitting a security light - as a Traveller Site has just set itself up opposite my home! Within a few hours a peaceful field had turned into a war zone. Dogs barking, kids screaming, generators belching out diesel fumes... and I guess nothing can be done. I hate it when people who pay nothing to the country get more rights than those of us who contribute!

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162237

Oh no...... And when they've finally gone they will leave a settee and an old TV, they seem to leave them as calling cards at every site they've ever stopped. Where do they keep all these sofas before they dump them...

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162238

on our industrial estate companies have stopped working on saturdays due to cut backs.........travellers have got wise to this........hence they appear on saturdays....One chap on our industrial estate is 85.......he owns a machine shop,and has metal stored outside.......has well has having some stolen.....he was told to f-off when he replied no to a traveller asking him for scrap.................................I once bought an old land rover......and when scrap prices went up i was plagued by knocks on the door by people wanting to way it in for thier own pocket....................a note was pushed through the door....it read-old scrap cars removed free of charge.
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162240

After looking at the wiper motor today I have been up a ladder fitting a security light - as a Traveller Site has just set itself up opposite my home! Within a few hours a peaceful field had turned into a war zone. Dogs barking, kids screaming, generators belching out diesel fumes... and I guess nothing can be done. I hate it when people who pay nothing to the country get more rights than those of us who contribute!

Hope you got down before they nicked the ladder ;)
Robin ;)

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162241

We had a few dozen set up across from our last house a while back.

The amount of crap they left behind after a month of occupation cost around 20K for the council to shift, after they finally were made to leave.

Last edit: Post by Bob.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 8 years 8 months ago #162242

Hope you got down before they nicked the ladder ;)

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT