Sign In   Register

Topic

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160700

Hi guys. My Pscan arrived yesterday and after a bit of a wobble down loading to my computer it is now working . As my 05 plate TF did not come with the EKA code do I take it that this bit of kit will sort it out ? Our MPI Mini Cooper has always confused code readers but not with this box of tricks. I am very impressed. :woohoo: John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160701

Welcome to the Pscan'ers !

At present it cannot read/program the newer Pektron style alarm system on the 2003 onwards cars - it is something they are looking at. It's a great bit of kit though.

Can you please post your screen shots of readings as we are trying to work out what is optimal as there don't seem to be any figures as yet!

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160704

Hi , hope this is what you want. I did take a few shots of the logged fault codes but they were out of focus. Logged code was multiple miss fires but as the engine is running fine I think this must be historic before my ownership. It did clear the error which is good. John

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160707

Sorry , think the last posts are what you call finger trouble ! :bat:

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160708

Fixed for you. :broon:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160710

You should be getting a lot more readings than that!

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160711

These were from the TF and was just the same as when hooked up to the ZR . However when I coupled to the Classic Mini there were quite a few more readings on the screen . Am I doing something wrong ? John

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160712

IIRC multiple misfires comes up if running low on fuel.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160715

These were from the TF and was just the same as when hooked up to the ZR . However when I coupled to the Classic Mini there were quite a few more readings on the screen . Am I doing something wrong ? John

Yep I think you're connecting in OBD mode... the other connection types give more information as gthey are ECU model specific. Connect yours as MEMS3.. you'll be amazed what you can check then!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160734

I started putting this together a little while ago but haven't done much recently. It's for a mk1 F VVC.

This is a screenshot but I have it as an Excel spreadsheet if anyone wants it to add the data for their own variant as a separate sheet, if someone can tell me how to upload it

Robin ;)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160794

Hi . Yes it was me not knowing my A... from my Elbow. These are more like the readings I should have sent the first time . :clap:

Attachments:

Pscan 8 years 9 months ago #160805

Cool - let's start building a database of readings and then we can kind of work out whats best for what engine maybe?

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT