Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Second hand pscan 3 years 3 months ago #194839

Sorry if this has been asked before but I can find nothing by using Search.

If I buy a second-hand psacn, will I be able to just download the software onto my laptop and go or would I need to buy some kind of 2nd user licence?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Second hand pscan 3 years 3 months ago #194840

I wondered if this would come up because I think for the first time ever there is a pscan on ebay right now.

If someone does buy this then they can download and install the software and follow these instructions:-

https://pscan.uk/install/

The new owner can simply remove the previous owners PCs and add their own in, and they can do this themselves with no intervention from me. If this is needed the software will prompt you and it's very easy to do.

Also the new owner will receive the exact same technical support from us as the original owner. If something goes wrong we can sort it out.

The only thing is that as this is used and I think about two years old there isn't a hardware warranty anymore. That's the only risk (like anything) with buying used. That said our failure rate has been extremely low. We have had a couple of returns with physically damaged units but so far I have always been able to repair them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, talkingcars, Bertl, BruceTF135, alouroverPT

Second hand pscan - NOW SOLD 3 years 3 months ago #194862

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi there,

I've got one I'm looking to sell as my body doesn't like the MG anymore and I have sold both my F and TF. The PSCAN is barely used and I note that changing the software over has been described below so no issue there.

I'm looking for £80 for it - to include UK postage.

Cheers

Dave

Last edit: Post by .

Second hand pscan - NOW SOLD 11 months 2 days ago #202283

Hello. Did you finally sell your Pscan?
Bill

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT