Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Valeo barcode remote coding to Mini R50 and 2004 MG ZT V8 3 years 9 months ago #193793

I am considering buying this tool but I am wondering if it can code the Valeo barcode type remotes to vehicles such as a 2004 MG ZT V8 petrol or a 2002 Mini R50

Would really appreciate any advice on this. I've had a look through the forum but can't see much on these 2 specific vehicles or this type of key.

Thanks in advance and I hope the image loads correctly as this is my first post.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Valeo barcode remote coding to Mini R50 and 2004 MG ZT V8 3 years 9 months ago #193794

I am working on 75/ZT remote fob programming.
It's near the top of my list.

Valeo barcode remote coding to Mini R50 and 2004 MG ZT V8 3 years 9 months ago #193796

Thanks for the quick reply.

So the MG ZT is a work in progress. Any idea on when it might be possible?

Will this device code the R50 Mini remote now with current software?

Cheers,
Joe

Valeo barcode remote coding to Mini R50 and 2004 MG ZT V8 3 years 9 months ago #193797

The R50 is not supported by pscan. My understanding is that there are plenty of R50 diagnostic tools out there already.

Valeo barcode remote coding to Mini R50 and 2004 MG ZT V8 3 years 9 months ago #193807

OK thats a shame.

Can you point me to a device that can add these remotes to a Mini R50 or MG ZT in that case as I have not been able to find one and hence I came across your device and thought it may be the solution.

Thanks and I hope you manage top add the ZT to your device at some stage.

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT