Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Computer showing not registered 3 years 11 months ago #193136

I could connect the Pscan to the toughbook and internet using a battery and the Mems 1.6 cable if that helps

Yes that would work.
I can find nothing in common with your toughbook and anything that the pscan has see before.
One possibility is that it has a switch to turn wifi or bluetooth off and when you registered it the switch was on and now it's off.
If there is such a switch then turn it on.
failing that:-
If you can get the toughbook on the Internet and connected to the pscan (green light flashing) then you are safe to "permanently remove" one or other of the PCs that it is telling you to.
Then try both the PCs (connected to the internet and to the pscan).
If either of them fail then I will be able to do something about it as there is a way to recover the situation over the internet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manwithamini

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Computer showing not registered 3 years 11 months ago #193137

Eureka I clicked remove an it worked, Thank you very much for your time and help.
I didn't want to do it without talking to you first and end up having to get a new laptop.

Computer showing not registered 3 years 11 months ago #193138

that's fine no rush .keep safe

cdwmgspec Now it's your turn B)

If you are getting a download failure then I suggest that you totally delete your installation of pscan and start again following these instructions http://pscan.uk/install/install.html

Just delete the old folder and start again from scratch.

It might be that you have the old pscanloader file from a couple of years ago (when we were still pscan.eu) and it has failed to update.

Let me know how you get on.

Last edit: Post by pscan.uk.
  • Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT