Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

request to customers with MEMS3 ECUs 3 years 11 months ago #193114

I have been playing with a Rover 75 MEMS3 ECU (from a 1.8 K series). It doesn't seem to like pscan connecting to it in ISO mode but much prefers BMW mode.

As far as I can tell the other cars with MEMS3 seem to be happy enough with BMW mode so I am thinking of making this the default.

Please could those of you with a MEMS3 car update to version 0429 of pscan and connect to it in BMW mode (select MEMS3 and then on the top right change it from ISO to BMW) and connect to it. See if you can read the VIN number okay and try other features.

Please let me know if works or doesn't work just as well as ISO mode.

If you connect first in ISO and then want to flip to BMW or vice versa then you have to turn the ignition off and on again.

thanks, Philip

Please Log in to join the conversation.

request to customers with MEMS3 ECUs 3 years 11 months ago #193241

tried this today on one of my 54 plate zr's - a 1.8 120hp. connected easily in iso and then tried bmw - also worked (had to turn ign off and on again as expected) results were the same... changing back from bmw to iso did not need to turn ign off and on again as i had expected to do.
my impression was that it connected slightly faster in iso mode, but not much in it.
i have 2 other zr's so could try it on those if you want, one is 54 plate 1.4 the other is a 02 1.8 120hp.
keith

request to customers with MEMS3 ECUs 3 years 11 months ago #193242

yes ISO mode has an 8% faster data rate than BMW mode

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT