Sign In   Register

Topic

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 2 months ago #189173

Are there any customers of pscan on here who are either French or very good at French?

Y at-il des clients de pscan ici qui sont français ou très bons français?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 2 months ago #189194

:wave: Here's one. Not native, but have been living here for about 25 years, and bought a pscan in 2016.

Unsure what it's about, but if i can help...
MGF VVC Pack 1.8 145CV - 05/2001 - BRG (HFF) - Goodyear EAGLE F1 GS-D2 215/40 R16 82W F = 1.7 / R = 1.9
The following user(s) said Thank You: cairnsys

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189336

pscan now has partial french support. You can see some screenshots here .

The translation isn't comprehensive but will hopefully allow someone who understands no english at all to feel a bit more confident to at least know what they are clicking on.

I would welcome any feedback from french speakers.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189344

As MEMS3 is EOBD compliant, the error code messages ought to be standardized - which should mean that there is a complete list of EOBD fault codes in French/ Spanish/ German that could be used to provide relevant translations... :)

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189345

Lists in English (and French and German by the looks of things): https://www.outilsobdfacile.com/software-eobd-facile-elm327.php

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189418

des francophones ont-ils essayé la version 0422?

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189419

Do you need someone to help you out with German, Philip?

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189424

A german version maybe thats great.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189425

Do you need someone to help you out with German, Philip?

Actually that would be great. PM sent.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189463

Hello

Sorry for my english, I'm just French. ;)
I can help you for translating.
I don't use yet pscan, but I will have to do so.

Regards

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189464

And my second default is that i'm using Linux.
So to test in French I will have to wait for v0423 I think.

French speaking users of pscan? utilisateurs francophones du pscan? 5 years 1 month ago #189478

La version 0423 sera disponible dans une semaine. Il sera disponible pour Windows, Linux et MacOSX.
À mon avis, Linux est le meilleur système d'exploitation pour pscan
Windows a besoin d'un pilote et nous avons parfois des problèmes d'antivirus.
MacOSX nécessite l’installation du système Quartz car pscan est une application X-Windows sur MacOSX plutôt qu’une application Cocoa native.

Veuillez noter que seules les fonctionnalités de base de pscan ont été traduites. Lorsque vous lisez des codes d'erreur ou affichez des données en direct, la sortie est toujours affichée en anglais. De plus, certaines fonctionnalités avancées telles que la programmation fob et la synchronisation de code EMS sont toujours en anglais.

Si vous regardez ici http://pscan.uk/lang/french/ , vous pouvez voir quelques captures d'écran.

Version 0423 will be released within a week. It will be available for Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
In my opinion Linux is the best operating system for pscan
Windows needs a driver and sometimes we have problems with antivirus.
MacOSX needs the Quartz system to be installed because pscan is an X-Windows app on MacOSX rather than a native Cocoa app.

Please note that only the basic functionality of pscan has been translated. When you read error codes or view live data the output is still displayed in English. Also some of the advanced features such as fob programming and EMS code synchronisation are still in English.

If you look here http://pscan.uk/lang/french/ you can see some screenshots.

Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT