Sign In   Register

Topic

FRONT BRAKES 2 weeks 2 days ago #206544

Filled the master cyl up which was quite empty and bled the brakes .They are now fine after my silly mistake mixing clutch up with brake Now Ive raised the rear of the car up ,to start working out best way of repairing rear bumper .Previous owner had obviously reversed into post or something .When the rear of the car is sorted and sprayed I can move onto the near side where someone has damaged the rear wheel arch .It all keeps me busy and counts as physio!!! Len
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

FRONT BRAKES 2 weeks 1 day ago #206548

The most productive form of physio all round !
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

FRONT BRAKES 1 week 3 days ago #206615

I am approaching 80 and had my one owner 96 MGF now since 2007 ( I also have a 1978 MGB GT- owned since 1999 -on SORN) I have carried out all the work on the F with the exception of head gasket and cam belt changes ( Russell Walsh - MG ROVER SOLUTIONS) and a gear cable replacement!! Because the garage is housing the MGB (on Axle Stands) work on the F has to be done OUTSIDE, just waiting for the weather to improve, so I can fit 280mm front discs and DRL lights ( bumper off) also fit rebuilt wiper assembly with Mike Satur linkage ( No joints popping off ). the existing one works but is very noisy. oh and some chrome speaker rings and TF tweeters to fit needs door cards off again!! bit like whores drawers!! - got to be ready for MG 100 at Brooklands on 19 May.

FRONT BRAKES 1 week 3 days ago #206616

I would fit another bumper, try MGFNTFBITZ or Martin Smith you may get one in the correct colour ( paint code is on the VIN plate under the bonnet. If you want to repair that one you need to take it off and plastic weld the split on the inside or repair/reinforce with a layer of glass fibre matting.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT