Decision to sell

Replied by Notanumber on topic Decision to sell

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #203693
Have you had many bites as yet Len ?

2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Render ebay item Applications from this IP address are limited in the number of calls they can make.. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Replied by deepfat on topic Decision to sell

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #203732
If anyone (like me) is wondering what I posted it was meant to be a link it does work if you click on it, it will take you to the item on ebay. Luck or skill on my part you decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by deepfat

Replied by Airportable on topic Decision to sell

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #203733
I showed the picture to my wife & she was impressed, she thought it was a good price, she also agreed that it would sit nicely where the lightweight lives, until my son sells his tractor & it goes to fill his vacated space. Encouragingly she commented that it didn’t require much work & any parts it may need I would in all probability have. Everything looked positive until I mooted the final clincher “ should we buy it”? We’ll I didn’t get the “it” out & as she had the frying pan already in her hand I felt it best to leave it for another day.
M

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #203734
She also liked the colour & the wood effect parts. Would it have made any difference if it had had the VVC engine? I didn’t ask as she still had the pan.
Sorry Len, I tried really hard but.
Last Edit:11 months 1 week ago by Airportable
Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Airportable.

Replied by digcot65 on topic Decision to sell

Posted 11 months 1 week ago #203779
I have a Mazda 2 Diesel and as luck would have it ,there is an expensive fault come up I have a loan of a friends wifes Toyota but need a replacement so the MG is going to have to drop in price,so I can get another daily car Things always happen for the worse Ive just ordered a replacement centre console, The previous owner had loads of LEDs stucko n it and the glue is still there It lets the car down so another one on its way

Replied by Notanumber on topic Decision to sell

Posted 11 months 6 days ago #203789
Sometimes you can get more interest by increasing the price and revising the advert. A tidy F is a very good car and yours is a great example. Everything you have done to it has improved and reversed the ravages of time and carelessness of previous owners. Don't sell it short.

2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Posted 11 months 6 days ago #203791
I would agree with that, my son would say it’s not eating anything, it’s value won’t nose dive, if I’d not straining you financially & you can keep it safe, keep it safe for the one person who will appreciate your work & understand it’s worth.
M
Last Edit:11 months 6 days ago by Airportable
Last edit: 11 months 6 days ago by Airportable.

Posted 11 months 4 days ago #203825
Morning Ive managed to buy a replacement centre console,the original one had lots of LEDs stuck to it .This left bits of glue ,which I was unable to remove .It will make quite a difference to the interior Ive taken the decision ,to try to get a quick sale on the "F" ,by reducing it to the lowest ill take,if no sale Ill store it hoping thing will improve in the future I have the Mazda 2 to try to sell and just when I dont need it ,our one son has bought a "C" Class Mercedes,to replace his old one and left the old one on our drive,for me to sell.He has no where to park at his cottage Can thing get more complicated Len

Posted 11 months 4 days ago #203833
Just manage d to find and buy a lovely centre console for whoever may buy the car The original ,had loads of LEDs stuck on it I managed to get most of the glue of but still some left spoiling the interior. I have also decided to drop it to its lowest price .Our everyday car is playing up so had to take my wife shopping in the MG which she doesnt like anyway and I found it very difficult and painful to get out of and it going to be like that for sometime to come sadly Len
Last Edit:11 months 4 days ago by digcot65
Last edit: 11 months 4 days ago by Cobber.

Posted 11 months 4 days ago #203834
Forgot to add Ive dropped it to £1995 ,so a bargain for someone .Len

Posted 11 months 4 days ago #203838
Ive just managed to find a lovey centre console Mine had bits of glue on it ,from where the last owner stuck loads of LEDs on it !!!! I cant see me fitting it ,but its there for the new owner .I had to use the MG the other day as our everyday car was giving trouble and it wasnt very peasant at all .After driving to the supermarket I waited for my wife to return wi the shopping ,drove home and a painful nightmare to get out of the car So ive reduced it to the lowest ill take,for a quick sale £1995 I didnt think id get to this point Len
Last Edit:11 months 4 days ago by digcot65
Last edit: 11 months 4 days ago by Cobber.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Time to create page: 1.469 seconds