Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG Cyberster launch 1 year 6 days ago #201832

I suppose most of you have heard about this already. I heard (in 2022) that the launch was planned for April 2023 but after so many 'concepts' I was not convinced it would actually happen. Will be interesting to hear what the automotive press says about it in due course.

https://www.carwow.co.uk/mg/news/6825/new-mg-cyberster-price-specs#gref

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG Cyberster launch 1 year 6 days ago #201839

Considering the depth & breadth of advice given & received over the years between ourselves with our mad little cars, it's going to be difficult to help a member with one of these. After "are there any lights on?" & "did you plug it in." That's it, we're stuffed..

MG Cyberster launch 11 months 6 days ago #202328

She who must be obeyed gave me the goahead to buy a cybster so long as it was sub £45k.B)
Well, thats me out :rant:

Good job ive got my TF

MG Cyberster launch 11 months 6 days ago #202335

Considering the depth & breadth of advice given & received over the years between ourselves with our mad little cars, it's going to be difficult to help a member with one of these. After "are there any lights on?" & "did you plug it in." That's it, we're stuffed..

You forgot “Try turning it off and on again”
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Airportable

MG Cyberster launch 11 months 5 days ago #202341

Do you think there'll be a proper on/off switch, the sort of knife switch so popular with Count Dracula & his cronies? Or a big screw terminal block, with a big screwdriver, the size of a wheel brace, or maybe you just twist a couple of wires together & hope it doesn't spark too much.. Just a thought!

MG Cyberster launch 11 months 4 days ago #202348

To think I started fretting when starter handles vanished now on/off switches where will this end, next they will be driving themselves.

MG Cyberster launch 11 months 3 days ago #202352

What! What is this you’re telling me cars driving themselves, who thought of that. Mad are you sure about this or have you got the Eagle Annual, Dan Dare future pilot edition mixed up with your newspaper?
I bet these things have computers in them, if so I hope that the Highway Code has been preloaded.
I’m not sure what percentage of drivers acquit themselves well on the roads, but judging by my drive into town this morning it’s not that many. Will they (whoever they are) program lane discipline into them & courtesy, heaven help us if they don’t. I suppose when this state comes to pass you’ll be able to hide in the back with a travelling rug over your head & Mozart playing in your iPods to calm you down.
I still double declutch & heel & toe & we’ll remember winding up the A40 with the crank handle when there wasn’t enough puff in the battery to run both the starter motor & spark. And now they tell me I can buy a car that will take me to Glasgow before it needs recharging, let’s hope the recharge point is secure.
I bet I get punished for that comment!
Happy days or daze.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT