Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9761

Thinking of Changing my interior. Well bits of it anyway so all who would want dibs on the seats it aint gonna happen.

I am thinking of replacing my walnut Steering wheel (oh now I wished I picked up the one with the seats from Steve when offered), My walnut gear Knob and Handbrake handle.

So people what are my options? I was thinking brushed alloy but that may be a little cold.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9780

Thinking of Changing my interior. Well bits of it anyway so all who would want dibs on the seats it aint gonna happen.

I am thinking of replacing my walnut Steering wheel (oh now I wished I picked up the one with the seats from Steve when offered), My walnut gear Knob and Handbrake handle.

So people what are my options? I was thinking brushed alloy but that may be a little cold.

alloy is insanly cold... my hand nearly stuck to my err "knob" this morning
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9784

Hiya!!
Would be interested in the walnut handbrake handle!!
If you want to sell it!!
Cheers

Lee

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9786

Yes the alloy knob needs heating!
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9790

Yes the alloy knob needs heating!

I've also had the opposite effect when the car's been parked in the Summer sun; Oww! We changed ours for a Momo Trophy one, the one with the perforated leather. Much nicer on the hands first thing in the morning. NO PROBLEM HOT OR COLD:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9794

I've also had the opposite effect when the car's been parked in the Summer sun; Oww! We changed ours for a Momo Trophy one, the one with the perforated leather. Much nicer on the hands first thing in the morning. NO PROBLEM HOT OR COLD:yesnod:

Hmm that's a good idea!
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9797

Good idea I wonder if they do them in red?

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9798

Hiya!!
If you want to sell it!!
Cheers

Lee

I I would be happy to sell I'll see what I can get to replace and let you know.

Don

Interior Change 14 years 3 months ago #9813

I I would be happy to sell I'll see what I can get to replace and let you know.

Don

Cheers Don

Interior Change 14 years 2 months ago #10507

Hiya!!
If you want to sell it!!
Cheers

Lee

Handbrake changed I'll post pics later(on I phone and too tricky) I did notice though on removal the handbrake is cracked unfortunately.

But it's yours if u want it

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT