Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New leak found 3 years 2 months ago #195187

Hi all, I've discovered that my floor appears to be leaking. I've had the interior stripped out for a while as I'm trying to get it as water tight as possible. I'd noticed tiny pools on the floor adjacent to the central section by the rear bulkhead on both passenger and drivers side. I assumed it was running from elsewhere but I saw the water reappearing as I dried it. It's a new one on me but I've sealed it up now so fingers crossed it's sorted. Might have something to do with the slight incline that a park on?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New leak found 3 years 2 months ago #195193

Have you checked the integrity of the heater pipes that run in the centre console?
David
:shrug:

Re:New leak found 3 years 2 months ago #195206

Have you checked the integrity of the heater pipes that run in the centre console?

I'm not losing any fluids and have stainless pipes beneath if that's the ones you're referring to?

Since the sealant no pools so far, although it hasn't rained all that heavily since then..... Thanks for the suggestion!

Re:New leak found 3 years 2 months ago #195208

No, I meant the heater pipes. They run to the heater matrix through the centre console. 
David
:shrug:

Re:Re:New leak found 3 years 1 month ago #195225

No leaks in the centre console... But the little oils came back today, I think because I jacked the front up to do the hinges! I'm thinking more sealant is needed 😬

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT