Sign In   Register

Topic

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11267

Woohoo - sticker arrived yesterday - gotta think where to pop it then I'll do some pics!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11275

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Woohoo - sticker arrived yesterday - gotta think where to pop it then I'll do some pics!

Ahem... pics? :toetap:

:lol:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11280

Ahem... pics? :toetap:

:lol:

Spent all afternoon fixing my heater resistor (the ceramic resistors are a fix as long as the stupid wire stems don't snap - which Meg's did of course!). Luckily I still haven't sorted the air-con as that has to come out to get to them... hmm I feel a mod coming on before the air-con gets sorted! Plus had to fix the rear lexus lights as I had broken one of the mounting bolts again!

Also started Fleur for the first time in months... absolutely first turn of the key which was amazing - but - the poxy snow and wet has effected her front wings and bonnet and buggered up the clear coat! GGRRRRR

Was too dark when I finished to pop the sticker on!

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11281

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Spent all afternoon fixing my heater resistor (the ceramic resistors are a fix as long as the stupid wire stems don't snap - which Meg's did of course!). Luckily I still haven't sorted the air-con as that has to come out to get to them... hmm I feel a mod coming on before the air-con gets sorted! Plus had to fix the rear lexus lights as I had broken one of the mounting bolts again!

Also started Fleur for the first time in months... absolutely first turn of the key which was amazing - but - the poxy snow and wet has effected her front wings and bonnet and buggered up the clear coat! GGRRRRR

Was too dark when I finished to pop the sticker on!

:err: ...tbh I was expecting something along the lines of "sorry I didn't have the time" :p :lol:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11382

• Visitor
  • Visitor

That's great news hun! Can't wait to see pics! :woohoo:

Weather has got a little better today so I ventured out with the camera. :yesnod: Not the easiest of things to capture!!

I think they look pretty good. :bye:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11385

Sun is out and so I decided time for the sticker! Looked around for a bit I wasn't planning on replacing or spraying this spring so voilà:

It shows up really well on the black windscreen surround! Now I have the sticker bug - maybe some big chrome MG symbols on the sides next......

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11418

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Looks fantastic Adam and AyB! :yesnod:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11432

Ta very much! :flag:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11434

• Visitor
  • Visitor

It shows up really well on the black windscreen surround! Now I have the sticker bug - maybe some big chrome MG symbols on the sides next......

You must be very careful with this sticker "Condition"

It does become an addiction so easily!!!

All things in moderation,

That is my motto,

Otherwise........................

:bye:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11435

Hehe - that is truly hideous!

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11439

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Weather has got a little better today so I ventured out with the camera. :yesnod: Not the easiest of things to capture!!

I think they look pretty good. :bye:

Aww they look awesome! I'm not gonna lie to ya I've got a little lump in my throat! It's so nice to see the forum decal making it's way onto our pride & joys! :cry: :o

Sun is out and so I decided time for the sticker! Looked around for a bit I wasn't planning on replacing or spraying this spring so voilà:

Looking gorgeous mate! Very clever place to put it actually!

Ooh you know what you could do.. get some small chrome MG logos for either side of the T-Bar decal.

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11448

Aww they look awesome! I'm not gonna lie to ya I've got a little lump in my throat! It's so nice to see the forum decal making it's way onto our pride & joys! :cry: :o

Looking gorgeous mate! Very clever place to put it actually!

Ooh you know what you could do.. get some small chrome MG logos for either side of the T-Bar decal.

That's a great idea! Now where do I find small logos?!

Actually have you got the original art work for the sticker - wonder if I can get some huge ones made up.....

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT