Sign In   Register

Topic

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #10734

Any news on delivery times for the stickers? Just impatiant, anything for the F I want yesterday, sad isn't it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #10736

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

frost for me Kara can i paypal too

Mike

Thanks Mike! I'll put one aside for you. :)

have I missed the boat?

Depends, if you want chrome you'll have to wait til I order the second batch (this weekend) if you want frosted glass then I can send one out next monday. :)

Put me down for a chrome one please Kara, just let me know when you need paying.

Will do! You'll be on the second batch!

Any news on delivery times for the stickers? Just impatiant, anything for the F I want yesterday, sad isn't it.

Sorry hun it's just been a very busy time for me and not having broadband never helps matters. That being said I have the stickers now so will post up pics, take payments & shipping addresses this weekend ready for delivery on monday morning. :)

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #10957

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Forum sticker pics are here!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

Frosted Glass:

Chrome:

I can't actually decide which one I prefer. I love the frosted glass one because it's subtle but I like the chrome one because from a distance it looks like a chrome badge rather than a decal.

Anyhoo if the people who are in the first batch can PM me I'll sort out payment & delivery details with you. I'll also take orders for the second batch. :)

Kara x

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #10973

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Kara
I've just caught up with this topic. We have been away on holiday enjoying ourselves and are a little slow on getting back to reality!
I would like a couple of the frosted glass variety if possible. Here's hoping. ;)

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #10974

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Hi Kara
I've just caught up with this topic. We have been away on holiday enjoying ourselves and are a little slow on getting back to reality!
I would like a couple of the frosted glass variety if possible. Here's hoping. ;)

Ooh hope you had a nice holiday! Where did you go?

Yes you're in luck I believe there are either 2 or 3 frosted glass ones left so I'll put a couple aside for you and then you can just pop me a pm when you're ready to pay. So that you don't pay postage twice the price for 2 would be £4.50 :)

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #10984

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Ooh hope you had a nice holiday! Where did you go?

We have just come back from a Caribbean Cruise. It was a little warmer there than here!!!!!

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #10988

We have just come back from a Caribbean Cruise. It was a little warmer there than here!!!!!

I am sure you would have had a great time, we did when we went on Artemis last year!
2003 MGTF Monogram Edition. Celestial Blue, Black Leather.No. 19 of 99 Built 11 Spoke Alloys. AP brakes.

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #10993

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Oh wow what a fantastic pic! I bet it was warmer ya lucky bugger!

So why haven't we seen a new thread in the t-bar with all your lovely holiday snaps? :toetap: :lol:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11004

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I'll see what I can do. Still need to go through all the photos myself. :yesnod:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11005

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I am sure you would have had a great time, we did when we went on Artemis last year!

We did try to book the Artemis this time but it was almost fully booked and we could not have the cabin we wanted. :dunno:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11240

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Many thanks for the stickers Kara. They arrived today. I will "stick em on" when it stops raining! :bye:

Forum stickers now available! 14 years 2 months ago #11263

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Many thanks for the stickers Kara. They arrived today. I will "stick em on" when it stops raining! :bye:

That's great news hun! Can't wait to see pics! :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT