Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Lambda wiring? 6 years 2 months ago #183766

I have been having the MIL on, code relates to post cat o2 sensor heater, i investigated today and have found the lambda is not even plugged in and just have a loose plug from the post cat sensor but cannot find any spare plug to plug it into in the engine bay. It was not on its original mount between air filter and ecu but just hanging. I have remounted it but now require the plug/socket to plug it into. Can anyone tell me where abouts that said plug/socket runs from in the engine bay so i can trace it back to its roots please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lambda wiring? 6 years 2 months ago #183767

Look at the loom from the bottom plug of the ecu. The lead/connector is about two inches from the ecu plug.
David
:shrug:

Re:Lambda wiring? 6 years 2 months ago #183768

Great, found it, thank you. Was well tucked in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lambda wiring? 6 years 2 months ago #183769

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
The only thing that went wrong with my Jaaaaaaag, with the exception of a CCV rubber pipe replaced under recall, at 75 k was these poxy Lambda sensors. Front upper and rear lower failed first on heater circuit, so I decided to swap them all out. The rear upper was a real joy, giving fond memories of comparitively easy TF engine access. There was about an inch and a half between the sensor and firewall, had to be done by feel.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Last edit: Post by John and Sue.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT