Sign In   Register

Topic

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182501

Noticed you like your bling graham..you have the same chrome rings around dash clocks but noticed you haven't yet gone for the satur pedal covers and the chrome footrest.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182502

these are near impossible to find, so you better off getting them repaired. they can cost new around £500 to £600, and that is if you can find them. the blue and black were not made after 2005 I have been told, so we both have a rare set of seats. and steering wheel.

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182503

nice these but not for me, I will stick to the rubber, works fine for me

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182504

Yes I was unsure at first but had no problem with them.

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182505

may upgrade next year, how much for all of them?

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182506

Yes I even went for the chrome petrol cap..

Couple of images of my tf.

My seats are in excellent condition..I was just thinking of future wear and tear...I saw these seats for sale for £100 on ebay but I'm going back 3 years..it was from a ebay seller breaking a tf...I nearly went for them but at the time did a full garage revamp to improve the man cave..so decided space was of more importance..
Attachments:

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182507

you should have snapped them up you would have doubled your money on them. what was the price of the footrest and paddle bits, the nice motor you have there tho? looking next year to buy a hard top. just that they don't come cheap

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182509

your paintwork looks as good as mine, nice one.

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182510

Prices well..3 years ago I think..I would have had change out of £50..about £50 for the chrome petrol cap...well cover really because you have to strip the old petrol cap down and rebuild the lock into the chrome surround...chrome hockey sticks on rear...£10

One of favorite improvements are the light covers in the boot.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: graham1

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182511

going to get the rear light protectors next year, and front mud flaps. that will be me done for now.

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182512

The mgtf money pit can go on..this year I'm looking to buy a set of four new toyo tyres..so got to watch it has I want plenty of petrol money left for when the tf comes back on the road in may..light covers were £21 and still bring a smile to my face has I lift that boot...I remember the day I bought the tf and said..oh the light covers are missing...went on the forum back then to find out that mg had designed them but never fitted them untill the le500 was born...my old tyres still have lots of tread but because the tf has not done a lot of miles each year age has took there toll on the sidewalls with some cracking..in other words the tyres have past there sell by date...the tf has done about 10,000 miles in the 4 years I've owned it....at that rate it will reach 60,000 miles by the year 2022
Below some more pics of the light covers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: graham1

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182516

Graham, can I ask a question? You say that your car will be on the road from May next year for six months, which is the best time of the year to have the hood down, yet you talk of buying a hard top. Unless, as now, I have one off the road or when the snow is deep & crisp & even, I run all year around, in this case a hard top would be a useful adjunct. However I don't have a problem with the rag top & where would I put the top during the off season? I was offered a hard top a few months ago but it was the wrong colour so would need a spray; for the cost of the top & a quality spray job I could have bought another f.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT