Sign In   Register

Topic

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182519

yes, it will only be on the road for 6 months, but this is the UK we are lucky to have two weeks in summer without rain, so a hardtop would come in handy for the rainy days. and I have a garage so I can store the roof when the sun is out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

damaged seat bolster 6 years 4 months ago #182521

When I bought my tf the hardtop came with it has the first owner had it has factory option...so living with a hardtop...I like mine and think it's better to have the option....after all its still a convertable and I can still have the roof down but...you have to think about lifting it on and off....not the heaviest but awkward if you don't want to scratch the paintwork...some people have installed hoists...or just shout the Mrs to come and lift it off......well I got fed up of the latter...when the sun came out and she wasn't in....I've got to get the roof off and get the hood down...I've sorted that....I've got a old bed quilt and put it over the boot....easing one side of the roof off and then the other...work it to the back and lift it to the ground....no problem.....storage..well if you have the room to store it then there is no problem there....a hardtop in trophy blue is easy to resell...so if you change your mind then you can easily sell it again...I've had numerous offers for mine...but it stays with the car...I like it.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: graham1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT