Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Xmas pressie time ? 6 years 5 months ago #182007

Have just acquired a few Halfords Industrial tool chests and before I list them on ebay , I am giving MG owners first dibs on them . I have two 3 drawer chests and three 3 door tool chests for sale. These are good quality chests and would make a nice xmas pressie [ drop hint to the mrs ] . They are lockable , never been used , no marks on the front and sides [ one has a bulge in the back , but doesn't affect the working. ]......The large black / silver ones go for up to 180 on ebay, the red ones slightly cheaper. If anyone is interested please let me know asap as I need to sell on ebay otherwise.

Price for the black and silver one is £ 90, red ones are £70.

Collection only as they are damn heavy !

Remember , these are the industrial Halfords version [ although I added the Snap on sticker lol ] , not the poxy little ones that sell for 50 quid and are of little use to man nor beast. Drawers have the liners too. [attachment=24413]DSC04803.JPG[/at
tachment]
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by glennrover1960.

Xmas pressie time ? 6 years 5 months ago #182017

I see they're Snap On brand, very good quality.
Here in Oz Snap On is known through the trade as "Strap On" at the prices they charge here, you'll feel like you've been had from behind with a strap on prosthetic member! :omg: :bust:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Xmas pressie time ? 6 years 5 months ago #182018

You didn't read the description above ! They are lovely though, the black ones were over 200 quid at Halfords until recently and prices on eBay go up to 187 quid, so not as bad as Snap-on but still bloody expensive ! ! I love em but I don't need six tool chests lol.

Xmas pressie time ? 6 years 5 months ago #182032

Collection only as they are damn heavy !

From where?

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Xmas pressie time ? 6 years 5 months ago #182044

Just bought a halfords top box to add to my vast tool collection at work..not bad..this one cost me £150 from halfords couple of weeks ago
I've mounted it on a hydraulic table so I can move it around the shop so tools are always close by.and at the correct height. Halford lower and raise the prices of these boxes on a regular basis...they were half price at £150..you tend to see people buying them at this offer price and flooding ebay with them.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Xmas pressie time ? 6 years 5 months ago #182046

The halfords industrial 3 drawer was at £110 when i viseted last....

and strap on stickers at £1,25p on ebay.
Attachments:

Xmas pressie time ? 6 years 5 months ago #182050

You can buy the 3 drawer halfords industrial for £110 on ebay with free post and packing.
Attachments:

Xmas pressie time ? 6 years 5 months ago #182078

Rocester, near Uttoxeter

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT