Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Topless Around the Peak District - Sunday 20.09.15 9 years 2 months ago #156628

On Sunday the 20th of September 2015 we are arranging a charity car run around the Peak District for Help the Heroes.
Any vehicles are welcome the only rule is you have to be topless, and I mean the cars not the occupants....
There will be various things going on throughout the day including a "What the hell is that" hunt with prizes for the winners.
Don't worry though you won't have to join in if you don't want to, or leave your vehicles if you do.
Just come for the fun of meeting like minded people who want to show their cars off, come for the great roads and wide open spaces and more importantly stick your hands in your pockets and come and give to the people who spend everyday making our world a safer place.

This is link to the Facebook page -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/800551783348232/

Any advice or help will be very gratefully received.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, talkingcars

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Baby Girl. Reason: changed text

Topless Around the Peak District - Sunday 20.09.15 9 years 2 months ago #156662

Sorry but won't be able to make it this year due to family commitments, but I do wish you every success and hope if this becomes a regular to join you in future years.
I love friends round London but there are limited photo opertunaties in the dark, and this could be a great gathering in a lovely location. All the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baby Girl

Topless Around the Peak District - Sunday 20.09.15 9 years 1 month ago #156769

Hi All

After a conversation with Lee earlier today the charity has now changed to ukhomes4heroes the same one F.R.L. raises money for.

Lee has given me plenty of tips and advice so i'm hoping this will be a great run.

I am still scouting for a good start point with a large enough car park and somewhere to get drinks from. I have been in touch with a few people and i should know this soon.

We are planning to meet at around 10 and start at 12 so if people want to come early and have a drink and chat there is no rush. Plenty of time for pics too.

The route will take us through Derbyshire into the Peaks and over Snake Pass, when I have the start/finish position I will let you know. This will be around 100 miles and a good couple of hours but there will be a shorter route for those who don't want to go quite as far but still with fantastic views.

Hope you come.

Ruth
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, Bob

Topless Around the Peak District - Sunday 20.09.15 9 years 1 month ago #156829

Unless something drastic happens I'll be along in one of the MGF's just not sure which one it will be. Have sent request to join the FB group. I hardly ever use FB now so thsi will be interesting.

Last edit: Post by Plezier.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT