Sign In   Register

Topic

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 3 months 4 weeks ago #194205

Voulgaris wrote: After many Years, it was about time to enhance our F with a new salon. Fully replaced with new leathers for Seats, sides and gear/handbrake gators.
Goodbye to old orange and welcome Black/Sun combination.
(Really happy with the outcome and with the competency of the repairer!!!!!)


Your new seats look amazing! I'd love some of this sorcery; probably a long shot, because it looks like you're on the continent, and I'm in the UK – who is the repairer?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 3 months 4 weeks ago #194207

doramatadora wrote:

Voulgaris wrote: After many Years, it was about time to enhance our F with a new salon. Fully replaced with new leathers for Seats, sides and gear/handbrake gators.
Goodbye to old orange and welcome Black/Sun combination.
(Really happy with the outcome and with the competency of the repairer!!!!!)


Your new seats look amazing! I'd love some of this sorcery; probably a long shot, because it looks like you're on the continent, and I'm in the UK – who is the repairer?


Actually I am based in Greece so I believe it is a little bit far for you!!!!!!! ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 3 months 4 weeks ago #194210

Voulgaris wrote: Actually I am based in Greece so I believe it is a little bit far for you!!!!!!! ;)


Just a little :lol: Unless you are based on Crete, where I go at least once a year...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 3 months 4 weeks ago #194212

  • Bertl's Avatar
  • Bertl
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • in the middle of the midlife crisis
  • Posts: 1192
  • Thanks: 374

doramatadora wrote:

Voulgaris wrote: Actually I am based in Greece so I believe it is a little bit far for you!!!!!!! ;)


Just a little :lol: Unless you are based on Crete, where I go at least once a year...


Just one day before Greece was put on Ireland's red list I checked for a trip to Crete... :bang:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 3 months 4 weeks ago #194213

Bertl wrote:

doramatadora wrote:

Voulgaris wrote: Actually I am based in Greece so I believe it is a little bit far for you!!!!!!! ;)


Just a little :lol: Unless you are based on Crete, where I go at least once a year...


Just one day before Greece was put on Ireland's red list I checked for a trip to Crete... :bang:


Bad luck Berti, though when things do not happen sometimes are for a good reason. It is better to visit Crete when all this mess will end as you will be able see too many things, experience, taste......!!!!

So do not give up and wait to re schedule it!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 3 months 3 weeks ago #194228

Fitted front ball joints. Easy job.

Just ensure that the socket you use has been ground/turned to the socket faces. Many socket have a radius before the socket faces, and as the MG Ball joints have quite a thin hex on the joint, damage to the joints hex before it is removed may give you a problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 2 weeks 5 days ago #194849

Started changing my wheel bearings, started with the offside rear which I had an advisory on at the MOT. Surprised at how much play there was as it was only an advisory. Not helped by the fact that the hub nut wasn't much more than hand tight.

I'm also fitting the uprated shock absorber bolts as the MOT tester commented on the slight play in them. The uprated bolts are 1.35mm larger in diameter and are a snug fit I the bush.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 1 week 1 day ago #194911

The catalytic convertor needed changing. when i took the old one off i could see right through. no wonder it failed the emissions :uwp:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Postman87.

Wocha bin doin on your MG this week then? 1 week 1 day ago #194924

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Robin ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
© 2021 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved.