Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re:error codes 10 years 9 months ago #123995

for ios device without jailbreak you will need the wifi version, the bluetooth version does not work.
(thank you apple)

Err, yes it does, that's what I use with Samsung galaxy ace which is not jail broken.

Just make sure you get a good unit and try different Bluetooth settings in torque

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:error codes 10 years 9 months ago #123996

for ios device without jailbreak you will need the wifi version, the bluetooth version does not work.
(thank you apple)

Err, yes it does, that's what I use with Samsung galaxy ace which is not jail broken.

Just make sure you get a good unit and try different Bluetooth settings in torque

I was talking about iphone/ipad. with Android there is no problem :)

Re:error codes 10 years 9 months ago #124003

yeah, oops, just saw that... need to pay more attention, sorry.

The advantage of the WiFi too is there are fewer dodgy Chinese copies, there are many Bluetooth ones that only work under certain conditions

I primarily use iOS, but bought a cheap Android phone to use specifically for ODB use as an internet dongle for the iPhone and iPad when I'm traveling. I also use it to diagnose other peoples cars on occasion, so has paid its way many times over. Well worth considering and does not have to be an expensive phone either.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peter81

Last edit: Post by Mal7921.

Re:error codes 10 years 9 months ago #124007

Thanks everybody for help luckily a bloke I work with dads has a garage so he cleared all the codes for me took car for a little spin and the only code I got back was (forgot to be honest) but it was to do with a/c which mine doesn't have so presume its nothing to worry about
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, paulsmgf

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT