Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Mobile Mechanics 11 years 2 months ago #105364

If anyone needs the services of a mobile mechanic then I wish to highly recommend Jon Norris of Rough Luck Racing. I was in a predicament whereby I was due to move house when my MGF Trophy was rendered unfit for the road. On contacting Jon he re-arranged his complete weekend to drive down from Hull to help me out. He and his lovely partner came down on a Sunday and sorted out my pride and joy. His knowledge and experience was a joy to listen to. So much so that my wife had to drag me away to enable them to carry on with the repair. Thank you again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fast jan, birks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mobile Mechanics 11 years 2 months ago #105366

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
I have heard many good words spoken of Mr Norris. I think he would be my choice should I need a mobile techie. I do my own stuff mainly but also know my own limitations.

Always good to hear a heartfelt recommendation. Glad you are sorted.
I also recall you having work done by another....... :yesnod:
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoppy

Mobile Mechanics 11 years 2 months ago #105374

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Glad its back up and running I had a minor problem with some work carried out on mine. I think we all can vouch on here that the garages / mechanics who support / sponsor the site are terrific I'm glad you had a good experience in the end.

So remember folks do your home work first, click the glove box. I think after sales is one of the best signs of s good outfit though.... Sometimes things go wrong that's life but if it were my reputation on the line I'd resolve ASAP even if it meant no profit this means the customer is happy and may come back / atttact New customers.

Mobile Mechanics 11 years 2 months ago #105410

Another vote from us for Jon, A top bloke and excellent work.
It was a pleasure to spend the day with him and have him fix our impending HGF last year.
If he was closer, i'd have nobody else do any work on our car.

Mobile Mechanics 11 years 2 months ago #105412

Jon is just a good egg all round.

he's never worked on my cars but i have a lot of time for this fella.... although he does encourage my darkside

Mobile Mechanics 11 years 2 months ago #105416

Enough said. :yesnod: However all is well that ends well. I am just going for a spin in this brilliant sunshine

Mobile Mechanics 11 years 2 months ago #105442

If you are in the South Liverpool, Wirral,Chester area I can reconmend Pete Gilgrist as a mobile mech he also has a garage in Alvanly Nr Helsby. Had my cam belt(s) and alternator belt plus water pump supplied and fitted by him £230
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: sp
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT