Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8761

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHROME-GREY-MG-BADGE-MGF-MGB-TF-ZR-ZS-ZT-ZT-T-SV-ROVER_W0QQitemZ120479110909QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c0d1d56fd

Looking to replace the front and back badges on my MGF. Either black or grey would look awesome on my car :) Do these fit?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8766

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHROME-GREY-MG-BADGE-MGF-MGB-TF-ZR-ZS-ZT-ZT-T-SV-ROVER_W0QQitemZ120479110909QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c0d1d56fd

Looking to replace the front and back badges on my MGF. Either black or grey would look awesome on my car :) Do these fit?

I believe it will fit the F but not the TF

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8769

I believe it will fit the F but not the TF

defiantly wont fit a TF, can't say for the F until a F driver comes along, but i know the 59mm badges are what the Mk1 ZR/ZS's had on them :) trying to get 69mm badges at the min is a pain in the back end
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8770

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Cool, I have an F so should be ok. The front badge appears to be stuck on a chrome plate, but I assume these can be seperated?

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8771

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Cool, I have an F so should be ok. The front badge appears to be stuck on a chrome plate, but I assume these can be seperated?

ahh! I can only vouch that it definately wont fit the TF, I believe it will fit the F but please wait for confirmation from an F'er :yesnod:

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8773

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

Not having replaced my badges I wasn't sure, so I just went out with the torch and ran the Vernier over my badges. They are 58.5mm so you should be sweet with those ones

Craig

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8776

It will fit the rear of an F, but you will need to buy a front one with the chrome shield. That makes it difficult to do colours other than standard.

:whistle:
David
:shrug:

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8780

Not having replaced my badges I wasn't sure, so I just went out with the torch and ran the Vernier over my badges. They are 58.5mm so you should be sweet with those ones

Craig

Well now that's community spirit! Well done Craig! Have some rep from me. :respect:

Will this badge fit? 14 years 3 months ago #8790

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

It will fit the rear of an F, but you will need to buy a front one with the chrome shield. That makes it difficult to do colours other than standard.

:whistle:

Argh, bugger :( I'm off to a scrappies on saturday so might have a quick look to see if shield and badge can be seperated. It would look really good though, I reckon :)

And thanks for measuring it Bacchus! :thumbsup:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT