Sign In   Register

Topic

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 4 months ago #98767

• Whiz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Whiz
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
no, any speed...
trying to remember if the wheel turns too or if just drifts...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 4 months ago #98770

Possibly not wheels then, but the epas power steering that needs some adjustment. If you jack it up with the engine running the wheels may well turn to the left of their own accord. This is fixed by adjusting a variable resistor, there is a how to on doing this.

http://www.the-t-bar.com/en/forum/21-david-aiketgates-guides/7198-steering-to-the-left-epas-fault-how-to-cure-it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiz

Last edit: Post by Mal7921.

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 4 months ago #98775

Just a thought. Some comparison sites have a separate classic car insurance section. Not sure if early Fs are old enough though

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 4 months ago #98779

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Have you tried peter best ? Mines very cheap on limited mileage

Last edit: Post by bensewell.

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 3 months ago #98810

Have you tried peter best ? Mines very cheap on limited mileage but on the drive the policy thinks.... If the car gets broke into I'll drive it onto the drive before ringing to claim

the Peter best classic policy on a limited mileage is cheap but you need an every day car too

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 3 months ago #98819

Have you tried peter best ? Mines very cheap on limited mileage but on the drive the policy thinks.... If the car gets broke into I'll drive it onto the drive before ringing to claim

Might want to remove that bit of info off a public forum mate. Insurance companies trall sights for nuggets of information like that and you've even got their name in the post...
stevecrx
'98 'F, BRG Poverty Spec Edition
Build Thread

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 3 months ago #98822

I don't get how you're paying so much for your insurance, I know i'm a few years older than you, but I live in a higher rated area and I declared all my mods including NOS and was only paying £450. I was in motor insurance for 12 years. if you want any help sourcing a quote let me know.
If a jobs worth doing, it's worth overdoing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiz

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 3 months ago #98880

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!

Might want to remove that bit of info off a public forum mate. Insurance companies trall sights for nuggets of information like that and you've even got their name in the post...

What I meant was while the roof is getting repaired it lives on the street it usually lives behind the vectra on.the drive

SORN, Sell or Break... 11 years 3 months ago #98960

• Whiz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Whiz
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Ok, so im looking at options and im hoping to keep the car on the road, be a little cheeky here and there and free up even enough funds to do a meet a month / 6 weeks which is better than nothing at all :)

IF Phoenix doesnt behave though over the course of the next 12 months though, I will have to review this but fingers crossed :)

Thank you all - as ive said, its only the social side thats really weighing in to keep the car xxxxxxxx

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT