Sign In   Register

Topic

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97813

I've had enough of recent posts slagging,sticking the knife in and down right Hate being pasted across this forum.

I have had the pleasure of meeting 2 new members from different parts of the country over the last week and Both agree that when they found the T-bar forum that it was a great friendly place to visit and for once they want to keep visiting and partaking in the forum.
I totally agreed that it was a superb place to spend some time with great people and a fun feel to it .

As far as recent banning are involved banns are a very Rare Occourance on this Site.
As such the Mod's and admin team don't know straight away what's the best thing to do or how exactly how to do it .
if it was a normal workplace the offending party would be brought into a HR office and dealt with behind closed doors,
But the T -Bar team have been attempting to be up front and open with us all. Good on them I say.

Now what i would like to see happening was that we all take a break from recent events calm down and just get back to the reason we are all here - Our cars remember them MG's

I'm sure some people have been hurt/upset and feel annoyed and i sympathise with them however the matter has now been Resolved and it really is time to move on.

Sorry about my spelling and punctuation but hey ho live and let live

Rant over and thank you

Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: cjj, bacchus, terreneuve, Petesmgf, Leigh Ping, KentJohn, Diesel Destroyer, John and Sue, Blow-in, Seal and 4 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97816

Totally agree, Paul. Let's get back to normal please. Whatever your own thoughts on recent events, please believe us,we are doing our best for the forum. Please help us, move on. Let's get back to cars.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: KentJohn, paulsmgf

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97819

Well said Paul :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsmgf

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97823

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Doesn't help that it's crap weather at the minute. Have tried a couple of times to go out and investigate a serious oil leak and every time I step out of the front door it starts drizzling. :(

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97828

ha ha i know what you mean at my last house i had the tumble dryer in my garage ,, made it nice to go and do a bit on the car instead of looking like this guy all the time :frosty: lol

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97841

• Frostie
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
  • Enjoying the wind and noise :)
Well said Paul

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97843

Consider yourself lucky Paul. You only have to read about it. :lol:

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97889

Totally agree with Paul, it's time to let the dust settle. This is a great forum and i'm sure that in a few weeks it will be business as usual.
If a jobs worth doing, it's worth overdoing
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, paulsmgf

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97951

I think people are getting cabin fever, a crap year of weather and a while to go until it gets any better. You start to gnaw your own arm off. When a word war starts you can see if you were in a car park on a nice day it wouldnt get so heated.

I dont post very often but Im on here a lot reading of others enjoying their cars and carrying out work that often makes me feel like I know nothing about cars. When members start slagging each other i use my right to read another thread.

Keep the good posts rolling.

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97955

But if you keep on banning people we will have soon no members left,lol

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97956

I think you should know that there is an extensive list of members who have been banned from The T Bar.

Bongo
Softly-softly
Puddles.

That's it.:lol:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: groovylee

Had enough 11 years 3 months ago #97958

Well said Paul, I for one am getting fed up with it too

Now, how's that Blue Windstop coming on ?
"When faced with a choice of two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried."

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT