Sign In   Register

Topic

Avatar 14 years 3 months ago #8274

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

lol i'd post you it to lend but by the time we send it back and forth you could probs find it in a bargain bin somewhere! lol

what did you think of Lord John Marlburry, Hereditary Earl of Shurlbourn, former viceroy to the court of St.James and Queens minister and ambassador to Pakistan.... you can call me John :p

Lol yeah he was bloody funny! Especially when he thought Leo was the butler! :hehe:

i was just getting into the west wing and then somebody said 'have you noticed how........ as if' ruined it for me. hate it when people do that!

Urgh that really grinds my gears! My Dad loves doing that! Ruined a whole season of Lost for me! ...Got him back with 24 though! :happy:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Avatar 14 years 3 months ago #8433

Lol yeah he was bloody funny! Especially when he thought Leo was the butler! :hehe:

GERALLD!!!! (you might not get that.. could be the next series lol)

i'm onto series 2 now :D... can i watch them all before i start uni next week? lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Avatar 14 years 3 months ago #8703

• figo
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Going Topless

I know! It's insane! They have all these tips on there on how to deal with PAD (Post Avatar Depression) as they're all like that! There's a thread on there where someone spent their rent money painting themself blue & buying exotic plants so they could turn their flat into Pandora... and people were applauding them! Seriously WTF? :skeptical:

It wasnt even that good... I mean :dunno::dunno: Play Farcry or Crysis... ramp up the Gfx... and you have a more emmersive experience than Avatar..

still a class film just not THAT good :P
MG TF 135 135 Bhp

Avatar 14 years 3 months ago #8706

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

GERALLD!!!! (you might not get that.. could be the next series lol)

i'm onto series 2 now :D... can i watch them all before i start uni next week? lol

Lol I skipped season 2 and picked up season 3! Love the fact he calls him Gerald! :lol: And asks to touch the First Lady's breasts!!!

It wasnt even that good... I mean :dunno::dunno: Play Farcry or Crysis... ramp up the Gfx... and you have a more emmersive experience than Avatar..

still a class film just not THAT good :P

Couldn't agree more! Do you know it's been banned it China? I mean who the hell is giving it that much credit! :dunno:

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT