Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7389

Hi all has can anyone recommend a good CD workshopmanual from ebay maybe? as the one I got, is good but I have to reset the date to 2003 on my computer for it to work I think :S
FM :rolleyes:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7390

Hi all has can anyone recommend a good CD workshopmanual from ebay maybe? as the one I got, is good but I have to reset the date to 2003 on my computer for it to work I think :S

I think most of them have that "issue". I was given a rave disc by a friend and he said I'd needed to reset the date as well. Although may be worth seeing if anyone has overcome this problem.

Good luck! :)

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7399

if somone has a copy of this they can email i may be able to help, i have a mate whos a programmer and could maybe re-write the code a bit so it doesn't care about the date?

also i have a pc in my garage so a pc workshop manual would be amazing ;) hint hint
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7403

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Just as a warning to these discs. I have one and you do need to roll your date back, but it can have implications. If you are still connected to the 'net for example, your dat is different from the servers, so may throw up some unusual problems, also you may find that your security software ceases to work fully as the date will confuse it.

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7405

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
If you want electronic versions of the manuals, whatever you do, don't look here. :)

http://www.mgpassion.info/mgpassion/download.php

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7406

If you want electronic versions of the manuals, whatever you do, don't look here. :)

http://www.mgpassion.info/mgpassion/download.php

Ooh - accidentally clicked!

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7407

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
You just can't tell some people. :shake:

:)

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7409

Flipping heck, I didnt mean to click on the link, the voices in my head made me do it!!!!
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7411

My MGF manual doesn't need the date reset - just the TF one. It could easily find its way onto a disc if you need it;)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7412

I'm not sure what the legal ramifications are but if people want me to upload workshop manuals to the forum just let me know. So long as I don't get sued for the £1.46 in my bank account then I don't care! :lol:

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7418

I'm not sure what the legal ramifications are but if people want me to upload workshop manuals to the forum just let me know. So long as I don't get sued for the £1.46 in my bank account then I don't care! :lol:

I wouldnt upload them to the site Kara, at the end of the day if people want them then they can get them anyway.. That was you are not putting yourself in any possible legal issues..
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Mg Tf workshop manual 14 years 4 months ago #7420

I wouldnt upload them to the site Kara, at the end of the day if people want them then they can get them anyway.. That was you are not putting yourself in any possible legal issues..

Ok I mean I wonder who actually owns the copyright for them if anyone? I won't post them up if they are still copyrighted but I wasn't sure if they are or not. :dunno:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT