Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

leather interior, am i mad? 14 years 3 months ago #7355

Of course but Adam has already offered - I wouldn't want to spoil his generosity:whistle:

ahh but if you insist :p

i cant imagine the price changing much in 4 years tbh.... i may do a ring round tomorrow actually and see about general prices, oddly enough mindy just PM'd me about a place in Redcar which do back windows at a miniscule £75 (fitted) after researching the company I've discovered they do leather/alcantra interiors as well :) so may have a drive over next week and see some of their work
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

leather interior, am i mad? 14 years 3 months ago #7365

oddly enough mindy just PM'd me about a place in Redcar which do back windows at a miniscule £75 (fitted) after researching the company I've discovered they do leather/alcantra interiors as well :) so may have a drive over next week and see some of their work

I'd be very interested to hear what you think about this company.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

leather interior, am i mad? 14 years 3 months ago #7398

I'd be very interested to hear what you think about this company.:yesnod:

well i will happily write a review of there service to be placed on here somewhere (not a bad idea in general to rate the companies we use :) could always pop a sticky in the guides section... you know sometimes i amaze evan myself with my brilliance
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

leather interior, am i mad? 14 years 3 months ago #7416

ahh but if you insist :p

Well OK then....cheque in the post;)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

leather interior, am i mad? 14 years 3 months ago #7883

why not try Auto Trimming in Redcar they have a good rep and are local to you..............
Chris

leather interior, am i mad? 14 years 3 months ago #7925

why not try Auto Trimming in Redcar they have a good rep and are local to you..............
Chris

i have a feeling thats the local company that i'm off to next week! lol will have a look for where i wrote it down.............

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT