Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 4 months ago #7037

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Women drivers can't park properly so female friendly car parks are to be built. The parking bays are to be 1 metre wider than normal. The colour scheme is to be pink and purple to make them feel more at home. Not only all of that but a female attendant be be there to help them park.
What a wonderful idea. Now we know the truth about the fairer sex!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1239148/China-introduces-women-car-park--extra-wide-spaces-cater-special-needs.html

Happy New Year to you all. :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 4 months ago #7038

Ha ha love it! :clap:

I must admit I'm not a great parker myself... I can park fine with no one watching but if someone watches me park I'll inevitably back into the odd child or two. :whistle:

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 4 months ago #7040

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Ha ha love it! :clap:

I must admit I'm not a great parker myself... I can park fine with no one watching but if someone watches me park I'll inevitably back into the odd child or two. :whistle:

So that's why I have to close my eyes?? :shake: :lol:

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 4 months ago #7063

All Parking bays should be 1 metre wider!
Then maybe we'd all suffer less from the 'Let's see how many dents we can put into the shiny car :censored: brigade'
:soapbox:
David
:shrug:

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 4 months ago #7069

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
As ashamed as I am to say it I lost it with a women this afternoon. Picture this if you may - 32°C heat, grumpy 5yo, patiently parked waiting for a parking spot at the local pool (my pool still waiting for me to stop playing with MG's and paint it). This arrogant crone arrives, sees a family packing their car ready to leave and parks across the front of me to stop me getting to the spot.

I politely suggested that I was here first and I was obviously waiting, where upon she gave me a mouthful of foul language and parked there anyway. I to my dismay, called her a stupid arrogant cow and drove off to wait for another spot.

Revenge however would appear is best served cold, on closer examination she was the wife of one of our contractors and she and her husband have to negotiate a new contract with me on the 19th of January, should be a fun little meeting, maybe she will learn some manners and the meaning of "biting the hand that feeds you.

Craig

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 4 months ago #7073

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

As ashamed as I am to say it I lost it with a women this afternoon. Picture this if you may - 32°C heat, grumpy 5yo, patiently parked waiting for a parking spot at the local pool (my pool still waiting for me to stop playing with MG's and paint it). This arrogant crone arrives, sees a family packing their car ready to leave and parks across the front of me to stop me getting to the spot.

I politely suggested that I was here first and I was obviously waiting, where upon she gave me a mouthful of foul language and parked there anyway. I to my dismay, called her a stupid arrogant cow and drove off to wait for another spot.

Revenge however would appear is best served cold, on closer examination she was the wife of one of our contractors and she and her husband have to negotiate a new contract with me on the 19th of January, should be a fun little meeting, maybe she will learn some manners and the meaning of "biting the hand that feeds you.

Craig

fantastic, I love it when that happens :) you must video the contractors meeting and stick it on here :whistle:

ok thats unrealistic, you must let us know what happens tho, I cant wait :yesnod:

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 4 months ago #7074

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

fantastic, I love it when that happens :) you must video the contractors meeting and stick it on here :whistle:

ok thats unrealistic, you must let us know what happens tho, I cant wait :yesnod:

Me being me I will probably mellow a fair bit between now and then but I'm buggered if they are getting more than a CPI increase in their contract rate. Do you think it would be politically correct for me to require Mrs Contractor to wear a muzzle when on our work sites? :dunno:

Craig

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 4 months ago #7185

Women drivers can't park properly so female friendly car parks are to be built. The parking bays are to be 1 metre wider than normal. The colour scheme is to be pink and purple to make them feel more at home. Not only all of that but a female attendant be be there to help them park.
What a wonderful idea. Now we know the truth about the fairer sex!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1239148/China-introduces-women-car-park--extra-wide-spaces-cater-special-needs.html

Happy New Year to you all. :whistle:

Was that a quote from the Daily MALE ?

I wish

THe Lone Gunman

Women Drivers Can't Park..... 14 years 3 months ago #7242

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!

Me being me I will probably mellow a fair bit between now and then but I'm buggered if they are getting more than a CPI increase in their contract rate. Do you think it would be politically correct for me to require Mrs Contractor to wear a muzzle when on our work sites? :dunno:

Craig

just read this thread again on the 18th and enjoy the meeting!!! like they say, revenge is a dish best served cold...or at least heavily chilled!!! ;)

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT