Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #68877

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Those maps have just taken me 2 hours to do and were a nightmare :slapme:

I just wish I had a co pilot to navigate for me, but I have done a simple set as well, so one way or another we will get there or die laughing trying B)

Table for 18 booked for dinner, Jan will be going straight there for us at 1.00ish so fingers crossed :broon:

What happened today Tracy, I saw your FB :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69125

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yesterday was quite simply brilliant, weather was glorious, we did not get lost, big thanks to Steve for leading us to the stones, which were not as impressive as I thought they would be ..

Luckily we had found a track to park on and avoided car park fees

Onto the first white horse, which was going to be the only one we actually got to as the weather was so lovely and views stunning we ended up stopping there for ages ooops

Cycle race in progress

Views of Salisbury Plains

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69128

Looks like a glorious day, and run!:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69129

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
On to the White Horse

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69130

Lovely photos there :)

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69131

You had great weather too! I heard your event was 'well organised' and 'well disciplined' Jan. Took your whip did you? :lol:

There's some nice pics on the thread that thanked you on the forum too. Great job. :broon:

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69132

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69133

Thanks Jan, put some pics up on the other thread, but was such a great, well planned day will say a big THANKS on here as well.

Loved the run, pub and company.

:drive: :drive:

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69134

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Avebury stones were far more impressive and the food at The Red Lion was spot on ..

I did worry about Chris who kept pointing out the faces in the stones B)

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69135

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Last edit: Post by .

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69136

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Attachments:

Re: Stonehenge, lunch, Avebury stones, 9th September 11 years 8 months ago #69137

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So a massive thank you to everyone who came along and made the run a thoroughly enjoyable one :hugs:

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT