Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47243

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
well my tf has been sold , but what am i to do. i have my eye on a mgzr for practical reasons but still no1 love has 2 be the mgf, im thinking buy the zr and then buy a cheap f to tat around in and tinker with. to be honest since i got rid of my first mgf for suspension problems and bought the tf it was not the same, i still look out for her on forums and shows, shes still out there as she is taxed and moted. sooo glad she has not been salveged for spares. any way will be still on here scrounging bacon butties, but will be in a mgzr + f if i can find a cheap one so i havent gone away just yet

may be this one
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47244

With the prices of MGFs there really isn't a good reason to be without one (Well, OK there are other reasons but what the h**l!)
A ZR is a good choice for a practical car but an F to play with would help keep your fingernails dirty.

Hey! A new emoticon! :drive: (Sorry, I'm easily distracted)

Last edit: Post by Rich in Vancouver.

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47245

• rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
and my wallet empty lol

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47246

• Visitor
  • Visitor
3 wheeler Robin Reliant next is it :P

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47251

Ride the summer out. Bound to be some more great bargains for enthusiasts come winter Ray. If you want your old car back then you'll have to advertise within the community for it to be found. It can be done. ;)

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47254

ray go on get an astra cabby you know you want to :bust: :bust:

4 seats and the roof down :broon:

good luck on whatever you get :)
mad about cars and bikes :)
if it aint broke dont fix it :)

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47305

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
An MGF as a second car with a Peter Best 'Abingdon' policy means it's cheap to insure and you can use all your No Claims Discount on the MG ZR. Sounds like a no brainer. You'll know exactly what to look out for this time and might not get stuck with a green one this time - you can get a Tahiti Blue one :woohoo: They look quite good with stripes too :lol:

Personally I would be on the look out for a white F and put the Vintage Racing stripes on it. I too prefer the look of the F.

Good luck in your search, if you find one near me, give me a shout and I'll go and give it a once over for you :broon:

PS his name may be MGF MARK but his choice in cars is .... how can I put this.....questionable :whistle: your plan sounds much better.

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47312

An MGF as a second car with a Peter Best 'Abingdon' policy means it's cheap to insure and you can use all your No Claims Discount on the MG ZR. Sounds like a no brainer. You'll know exactly what to look out for this time and might not get stuck with a green one this time - you can get a Tahiti Blue one :woohoo: They look quite good with stripes too :lol:

Personally I would be on the look out for a white F and put the Vintage Racing stripes on it. I too prefer the look of the F.

Good luck in your search, if you find one near me, give me a shout and I'll go and give it a once over for you :broon:

PS his name may be MGF MARK but his choice in cars is .... how can I put this.....questionable :whistle: your plan sounds much better.

lol
i can jump in my car turn the key go for a drive with no fear of overheating or HGF lol

if i could aford an mg i would have one but as a main car its too expencive

Hay how about some donations for me to get an RV8 now that would be nice or if the pot is to small mg mgbv8 :broon:
mad about cars and bikes :)
if it aint broke dont fix it :)

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47330

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
I've got a cracking f only needs a Tenner spending on it -.....

Re: mgtf sold what to do 12 years 2 weeks ago #47345

• rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
thanks guys but im in no rush, f prices are silly at the mo so will have a good look :broon:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT