Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Best Rated Products 14 years 5 months ago #4597

:) Just a thought, how about having a section that people could vote on for the best products they would recommend for washing/polishing their cars??:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Best Rated Products 14 years 5 months ago #4619

It's a good idea but we've already beat you to it I think! Here's a Recommended Products section in the Detailing sub-forum: http://www.the-t-bar.org/showthread.php?t=407 ...it's currently under construction but once it's done you'll be able to see products that members have recommended. :)

Best Rated Products 14 years 5 months ago #4696

Beat me to it :)

Best Rated Products 14 years 5 months ago #4718

Beat me to it :)

Well choosing the right detailing products is so tricky as they're quite expensive so you don't really want to go down the trial & error route. Hopefully once the section is finished we'll be able to help people pick some damn good products!

Oh & don't let this put you off recommending things! There is always room for improvement. :)

Best Rated Products 14 years 2 months ago #11205

Good idea ,I have over the years (to many to remember SC) tried most of the proprietary car polishes ,it seems the more you pay the better they get .Some time ago I bought some polish from one of the TV selling channels called Mr Jeeves, Miracle Polish , Very cheap it produced quite a nice shine, but like most of these things it separated in the contalner,end of story.Does any one know of an product which will remove traffic film from the glass windows I have tried most commercial items with poor results Cheers Ron..

Best Rated Products 14 years 2 months ago #11207

Don't know much about cleaning products, but Aldi are getting a lot of car cleaning stuff in this Sunday, including the micro-fleece washing mitts that seem to be universally recommended.
David
:shrug:

Best Rated Products 14 years 2 months ago #11227

Good idea ,I have over the years (to many to remember SC) tried most of the proprietary car polishes ,it seems the more you pay the better they get .Some time ago I bought some polish from one of the TV selling channels called Mr Jeeves, Miracle Polish , Very cheap it produced quite a nice shine, but like most of these things it separated in the contalner,end of story.Does any one know of an product which will remove traffic film from the glass windows I have tried most commercial items with poor results Cheers Ron..

same old i am afraid , you only get what you pay for , as for windows i machine them with a mild cutting compound to remove traffic film ect then clean with AG fast glass and seal with rain x .

Best Rated Products 13 years 10 months ago #13771

:) Just a thought, how about having a section that people could vote on for the best products they would recommend for washing/polishing their cars??:)

Someone else..........................

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT