Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

SRS Warning Light 12 years 2 months ago #42112

My SRS Warning light is glowing :-( . Anyone struck this problem before? :-?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: SRS Warning Light 12 years 2 months ago #42120

If your horn works then the problem is most probably due to the connectors under the seats on the seat belt pre-tensioner leads.

IMPORTANT:
You need to disconnect your battery and wait 30 minutes before touching anything - otherwise you risk the seat belt pre-tensioners or airbags going off.

If the horn is not working then it could be a loose connection behind the airbag on the steering wheel.

Re: SRS Warning Light 12 years 2 months ago #42124

If your horn works then the problem is most probably due to the connectors under the seats on the seat belt pre-tensioner leads.

IMPORTANT:
You need to disconnect your battery and wait 30 minutes before touching anything - otherwise you risk the seat belt pre-tensioners or airbags going off.

If the horn is not working then it could be a loose connection behind the airbag on the steering wheel.

The Workshop manual says Disconnect both battery terminals and wait at least 30 minutes to discharge the capicators that fire the air bags :rant: Some say that you should connect the positive battery terminal to EARTH to discharge the system

Re: SRS Warning Light 12 years 2 months ago #42143

I got sick of this light coming on every time we altered the seats position. I clipped the crappy plugs off and replaced with bullet connectors. Never had the light on since. :broon:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT