Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

satur roll hoops 12 years 8 months ago #27789

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
well my pride and joy has been sold, now i have got a mgtf 135 in x power grey what a beauty. i took the staur roll hoops of my mgf along with the tbar and the speakers which where expensive. could anybody tell me if they would fit straight on the mgtf. i think they would but i thought id check on here first.
oh i will post pics very soon of the mgtf as soon as ive prissed my hands off the steering wheel.
me personnaly think the suspension on the mgf is a better . but with the prices for the suplex suspension is way to high and the hydrolastic needed topping up every 4 months at £40 a throw it was a no no for me. but the mgtf is still great to drive :woohoo:
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: satur roll hoops 12 years 8 months ago #27790

well my pride and joy has been sold, now i have got a mgtf 135 in x power grey what a beauty. i took the staur roll hoops of my mgf along with the tbar and the speakers which where expensive. could anybody tell me if they would fit straight on the mgtf. i think they would but i thought id check on here first.
oh i will post pics very soon of the mgtf as soon as ive prissed my hands off the steering wheel.
me personnaly think the suspension on the mgf is a better . but with the prices for the suplex suspension is way to high and the hydrolastic needed topping up every 4 months at £40 a throw it was a no no for me. but the mgtf is still great to drive :woohoo:

Congrats! :woohoo:
And :yesnod: straight fit for the hoops too! :thumbsup:
David
:shrug:

Re: satur roll hoops 12 years 8 months ago #27795

• Visitor
  • Visitor
your suspension must have been leaking ,but to late now.mgf and mg tf where the same car apart from a few minor things.this will start a debate about how much is different.there where a lot of small changes but your hoops will fit easy

Re: satur roll hoops 12 years 8 months ago #27798

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
well i changed most of the suspension on the mgf, but there was no sign of any leaks with the hydrolastic spheres or pipes. i suspected that the diaphram was gone . and now with the cost of buying a new sphere and refitting then having to get the tracking realigned its in the hundreds. the cost of the suplex system £900 then fitting etc its out of my league in trying to keep a excelent car on the rd. some times you have to cut your losses. i think thats why so many mgfs are being broken its a crying shame :(
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT