Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Tracking 12 years 11 months ago #25142

Does anyone know what the revised tracking settings are for a lowered F with polybushes/compliance washers? Gotta get mine done tomorrow as I've just fitted the TF steering rack and new TREs :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tracking 12 years 11 months ago #25145

Does anyone know what the revised tracking settings are for a lowered F with polybushes/compliance washers? Gotta get mine done tomorrow as I've just fitted the TF steering rack and new TREs :)

The tracking should still be the same settings as standard, but there is an analysis of different angles on this page.
David
:shrug:

Re: Tracking 12 years 11 months ago #25149

Thanks David, I think that's the page I was thinking about :thumbsup:

I'll get it done to the standard settings and see how it feels. Thinking about it, there may have been a post about different settings by Adam after he made up his Ikea compliance washers, may have to have a search again :lol:

Re: Tracking 12 years 11 months ago #25150

Found it :D

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showpost.php?p=3353239&postcount=9

Re: Tracking 12 years 11 months ago #25151

I think, from reading up, that the best compromise with compliance washers fitted, is 0degrees 0 mins front toe, and + 0degrees 5mins rear toe. :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: Tracking 12 years 11 months ago #25167

I think, from reading up, that the best compromise with compliance washers fitted, is 0degrees 0 mins front toe, and + 0degrees 5mins rear toe. :yesnod:

Thanks David :thumbsup:

Went down and got it done today as well as get the tyre put on one of my new wheels :woohoo: Car feels a lot better but I seem to have mixed the front and rear settings up from what you said above :silly: Feels very good at the moment but shall see how it goes over the next week and watch the oversteer if it happens.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT