Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New bits for Silver Lady 13 years 1 week ago #24000

Finally had time and inclination to fit new goodies to the silver machine. New Nitrac brake discs with carbon ceramic pads , custom made 100 cell sports cat, and custom made Prototype engine mounts - results are stunning :woohoo:
The engine mounts I hope we will be marketing if they stand up to some abuse . They were designed and built in house by my fabrication man. Seems to have stiffened up the whole of the rear end of the car by restricting the movement of the block. Feels like a completely new car :woohoo:
The cat also is a new design very high flow and joy oh joy complies with the emissions regs
More details and photos soon
Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by quicksilver. Reason: failed attachments

Re: New bits for Silver Lady 13 years 1 week ago #24012

Finally had time and inclination to fit new goodies to the silver machine. New Nitrac brake discs with carbon ceramic pads
PICT0053.JPG

[attachment:2]PICT0054.JPG[/attachment]
,custom made 100 cell sports cat, and custom made Prototype engine mounts - results are stunning :woohoo:
The engine mounts I hope we will be marketing if they stand up to some abuse . They were designed and built in house by my fabrication man. Seems to have stiffened up the whole of the rear end of the car by restricting the movement of the block. Feels like a completely new car :woohoo:
The cat also is a new design very high flow and joy oh joy complies with the emissions regs
Chris

The engine mounts sound very promising as these are a known weak point on our cars. The originals are over complicated and prone to coming loose or even failing completely. I'm keen to see them in action.:thumbsup:

ps what's happened to your attachment Chris? (if that's not too personal?:lol:)
David
:shrug:

Re: New bits for Silver Lady 13 years 1 week ago #24014

Finally had time and inclination to fit new goodies to the silver machine. New Nitrac brake discs with carbon ceramic pads
PICT0053.JPG

,custom made 100 cell sports cat, and custom made Prototype engine mounts - results are stunning :woohoo:
Chris

The engine mounts sound very promising as these are a known weak point on our cars. The originals are over complicated and prone to coming loose or even failing completely. I'm keen to see them in action.:thumbsup:

God knows what happened to the attatchments , cars I can manage computers are something else :rant:
Chris

Re: New bits for Silver Lady 13 years 1 week ago #24020

PICT0053.JPG

Chris

God knows what happened to the attatchments , cars I can manage computers are something else :rant:
Chris

Never mind, at least you get to use the new smilie!:rofl:
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT