Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: Injector rail - difference between VVC and MPi? 13 years 1 week ago #23933

It is easy to say now, but when David changed his plastic manifold for ali, he said the plastic one would need to be cut with a hacksaw to be able to get it out. job well done, think what she will be like with a 52mm ali throttle body ~ Vrooooooooooooooooooommm! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Injector rail - difference between VVC and MPi? 13 years 1 week ago #23939

It is easy to say now, but when David changed his plastic manifold for ali, he said the plastic one would need to be cut with a hacksaw to be able to get it out. job well done, think what she will be like with a 52mm ali throttle body ~ Vrooooooooooooooooooommm! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wasn't me, Bryan.:nonod:
It was a pain getting it out, but made easier for me because I'd already taken out the standard airbox.
I just removed the Viper system and eased the manifold out that way.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Re: Injector rail - difference between VVC and MPi? 13 years 1 week ago #23941

Hehe yea - now just need to find myself an eBay bargain 52mm now!

Re: Injector rail - difference between VVC and MPi? 13 years 1 week ago #23947

Sorry I missed this one been a little busy yet again

With the strut you mentioned, its listed on Rimmer Brothers as no longer available, I checked for someone else a few weeks back

BUTTTTttttttttt Brown & Gammon have them, they are only £10 if you wanted to stick one on,

I'm not sure if that includes the spacer or bolt though
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: Injector rail - difference between VVC and MPi? 13 years 1 week ago #23948

Sorry I missed this one been a little busy yet again

With the strut you mentioned, its listed on Rimmer Brothers as no longer available, I checked for someone else a few weeks back

BUTTTTttttttttt Brown & Gammon have them, they are only £10 if you wanted to stick one on,

I'm not sure if that includes the spacer or bolt though

What's your view on them? Necessary or optional?:dunno:
David
:shrug:

Re: Injector rail - difference between VVC and MPi? 13 years 1 week ago #23989

What's your view on them? Necessary or optional?:dunno:

I noticed that there are two 'extra' bolts that you use at the top of the inlet to head joint that are not used on the plastic manifold, and assumed these were for support as well. So I bunged a couple of 8mm bolts in there too just for good measure - I am sure it is supported enough personally.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT