Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: Frustrating 13 years 1 month ago #23021

yes done that. theres also a welded clamp by the suspension damper i couldnt undo so out came the cold chisel soon took care of it. the brakes now seem alot better with the goodridge hoses on
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Frustrating 13 years 1 month ago #23059

yes done that. theres also a welded clamp by the suspension damper i couldnt undo so out came the cold chisel soon took care of it. the brakes now seem alot better with the goodridge hoses on

You just need to undo the bolt holding the bottom of the shock absorber to remove the mount.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Re: Frustrating 13 years 1 month ago #23228

You just need to undo the bolt holding the bottom of the shock absorber to remove the mount.

if it'll come undone, doing the final corner, O/S/F, yesterday the bolt decided to snap, got to wait for the new one to arrive sometime next week.

Re: Frustrating 13 years 1 month ago #23232

if it'll come undone, doing the final corner, O/S/F, yesterday the bolt decided to snap, got to wait for the new one to arrive sometime next week.

Some quality, these bolts, eh.:shrug:
David
:shrug:

Re: Frustrating 13 years 2 weeks ago #23927

Mechanic came out today, seemed like for ever, not only did he resolve the 2 bent exhaust were replaced and a fresh head gasket just before the old one failed, it was on the way out, and garanteed for a year.

Next stop is the MOT!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT