Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

SURREY RUN 2011 on SUNDAY 17 JULY 2011 13 years 1 month ago #22273

Anyone wanting an application form for this wonderful run email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i will send you a form.

The run will start at Bocketts Farm in Leatherhead and finish at Painshill Park in Cobham, although the distance between these two points is about 15 miles "as the crow flies" the MGs will have a 75 mile planned route through the Surrey and Sussex countryside. Entries are limited to 250 cars on a first come first served basis and 30% of the spaces have already been booked. The cost is £17 for the run and entry for 2 and the MG into Painshill Park.
Look forward to your form requests.B) :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: SURREY RUN 2011 on SUNDAY 17 JULY 2011 13 years 1 month ago #22275

Sounds like a good run!:thumbsup:
David
:shrug:

Re: SURREY RUN 2011 on SUNDAY 17 JULY 2011 13 years 1 month ago #22277

It always is a good run, we over booked last year by 20 cars (270) which was good because over 20 fail to turn up for the start. Beleive it or not only one of the twenty bothered to tell us that he had broken down on the way to the start. he has already booked for this year.

Would you like me to send you an application form??? :whistle: :shrug:

Re: SURREY RUN 2011 on SUNDAY 17 JULY 2011 13 years 1 month ago #22337

Any photos of last year?

Re: SURREY RUN 2011 on SUNDAY 17 JULY 2011 13 years 1 month ago #22341

It always is a good run, we over booked last year by 20 cars (270) which was good because over 20 fail to turn up for the start. Beleive it or not only one of the twenty bothered to tell us that he had broken down on the way to the start. he has already booked for this year.

A bit far for me Bryan.:lol: but I too would love to see any photos of last year
David
:shrug:

Re: SURREY RUN 2011 on SUNDAY 17 JULY 2011 13 years 1 month ago #22364

A bit far for me Bryan.:lol: but I too would love to see any photos of last year

I have loads of photos of the finish only, because i was marshalling there again, along with 15 others, i will post a few photos. the event was featured in MG Enthusiast and Enjoying MG. Every car that started was photographed under the banner (as Flopsy was) and the £6 charge for the photo is given to charity (we raised £600 last year)
Will post some photos.:whistle:

Re: SURREY RUN 2011 on SUNDAY 17 JULY 2011 13 years 1 month ago #22365

Any photos of last year?

Yep, they are coming :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT