Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

HT Leads 13 years 3 months ago #20955

Just a quick question - my engine is running fine at the moment but would it benefit from HT leads? (i'm not sure how old the ones that are on now are).

Also, how easy is it to change them and what do you guys recommend? - from what I have read Magnecor 8mm seem to be the choice of a few people here)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: HT Leads 13 years 3 months ago #20963

Just a quick question - my engine is running fine at the moment but would it benefit from HT leads? (i'm not sure how old the one s that are on now are).

Also, how easy is it to change them and what do you guys recommend? - from what I have read Magnecor 8mm seem to be the choice of a few people here)

If it's running fine I would leave well alone, tbh.

I did change mine to Magnecor 8mm but I was having a few issues that actually turned out to be the coil connection on top of one plug.
David
:shrug:

Re: HT Leads 13 years 3 months ago #20964

i changed mine to bosch. ive had no probs
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Re: HT Leads 13 years 3 months ago #20969

Just a quick question - my engine is running fine at the moment but would it benefit from HT leads? (i'm not sure how old the ones that are on now are).

If it aint broke dont fix it!! ~ leave well alone if ok. you can get OEM ones from all MGF parts suppliers or use Magnecor, they are highly rated. :whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT