Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19930

Here is the picture of the 250 Bhp Honda S2000 engine in the Hoyle MGA that i promised to post for Rough Luck.:woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19933

I think that car was on their stand at Silverstone either that or I saw it in their brochure

It looks really well done to a very smart standard
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19940

I think that car was on their stand at Silverstone either that or I saw it in their brochure

It looks really well done to a very smart standard

Yes it was on their stand at Silverstone, it has been prepared to the same exacting standards as their suspension systems. John had spent two years rebuilding it and its first debut was to our (Epsom MGOC) Surrey Run in July 2009 to Amberley in Sussex. John used to own NG Cars, a kit car company producing fifties TF replicas using the running parts from a MGB, he then went on to manufacture the MG suspension systems developed by Trevor Taylor (also an old Epsom member)
The suspension systems are not cheap, but are of a very high standard indeed. he still receives praise from some of the overseas purchasers some two years after they have fitted his systems. :lol:

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19943

That's my car, that is...I wish.:rofl:
David
:shrug:

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19947

i allways said i'd have a classic MG one day....... V-TEC FTW!

adam
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19948

Got any more pics, Bryan?

I appear to have drooled on that one.:rofl:
David

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19951

Want one.

My winning lottery ticket car has just changed :)
Back with front wheel drive and 181HP at the wheels :)

Last edit: Post by andy1970h.

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19959

Yes i do have more pics and the MG Enthusiast article about the car could be copied ~ isnt it a lovely car?? :woohoo:

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19961

Yes i do have more pics and the MG Enthusiast article about the car could be copied ~ isnt it a lovely car?? :woohoo:

It looks gorgeous. I hope the brakes, suspension and steering have been upgraded too, or it could have a fast but short life.:rofl:
David

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19970

It looks gorgeous. I hope the brakes, suspension and steering have been upgraded too, or it could have a fast but short life.:rofl:

It has had the full job, has got Hoyle front and rear independant suspension enlarged brakes and the Honda S2000 engine, cant remember the gearbox, but the diff will have come from a Ford Sierra, will see if i can find some more techy details. :ohmy:

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19982

More pictures of John Hoyle's MGA, the first one is showing the suspension systems that he manufactures and are fitted to the A. i will post the second one seperately cos cant seem upload two from tinypic on the same post, keeps shutting down!! :S

Re: 250 Bhp S2000 ENGINE in an MGA 13 years 4 months ago #19983

More pictures of John Hoyle's MGA, the first one is showing the suspension systems that he manufactures and are fitted to the A. i will post the second one seperately cos cant seem upload two from tinypic on the same post, keeps shutting down!! :S

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT