Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Present 13 years 5 months ago #19775

• Ned's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
It was my birthday yesterday and the Mrs got the hint from all the items I'm watching on ebay. Anyway one of the gifts I got were these:

Also have the MS pedal covers but haven't fitted the gas pedal yet due to having a knackered shoulder and not being able to contort to look behind the pedals!!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Present 13 years 5 months ago #19783

It was my birthday yesterday and the Mrs got the hint from all the items I'm watching on ebay. Anyway one of the gifts I got were these:

Also have the MS pedal covers but haven't fitted the gas pedal yet due to having a knackered shoulder and not being able to contort to look behind the pedals!!!!

Ooh that is nice!:yesnod:
Got a link?
David
:shrug:

Re: Present 13 years 5 months ago #19784

• Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

Ooh that is nice!:yesnod:
Got a link?

They are Mike Satur speaker covers. I installed the speakers this summer but one of the original covers, I broke off - so here these are:
MGF/TF SPEAKER TRIM COVERS WITH GRILL INSERTS
Completed

Re: Present 13 years 5 months ago #19799

Fortunately, I have an 18 year son who 'helped' me put on the Satur pedals ;)

He also 'helped' me remove and and re-install the heater resistor pack ;)

Although if you ask him he seems to think 'helping' involved him doing all the work.

I would like to point out I did solder the replacement resistors and also took the pedals out of their individual plastic bags :lol:

Re: Present 13 years 5 months ago #19805

• Ned
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer

Fortunately, I have an 18 year son who 'helped' me put on the Satur pedals ;)

He also 'helped' me remove and and re-install the heater resistor pack ;)

Although if you ask him he seems to think 'helping' involved him doing all the work.

I would like to point out I did solder the replacement resistors and also took the pedals out of their individual plastic bags :lol:

Yepp getting my 18 year old to put on the gas pedal! TBH MS didn't make it easy did they? The other two slid on easily, but the gas is a right pain.

Re: Present 13 years 5 months ago #19806

Ah, that's what teenagers are for? I did wonder.:yesnod::rofl:
David
:shrug:

Re: Present 13 years 5 months ago #19811

My clutch pedal cover wouldn't fit originally, so I had to dremmel the pedal until the MS cover eventually slid on with a bit of encouragment (mallet).

Of course! - I did that as well - so my son hardly helped at all :dry:

He did find fitting the accelerator cover VERY fiddley - you need to be sure which hole in the pedal the second allen bolt goes through BEFORE screwing the first one (much swearing from sibling :ohmy: )

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.965 seconds