Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

steering wheel boss kit 13 years 4 months ago #19487

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
hi all, can anybody point me in the right direction in regards to fitting a racing steering wheel and the boss kit for my mg. also i have been told that i will have to fiddle about with the horn wiring to get the horn working.
any help please
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: steering wheel boss kit 13 years 4 months ago #19505

hi all, can anybody point me in the right direction in regards to fitting a racing steering wheel and the boss kit for my mg. also i have been told that i will have to fiddle about with the horn wiring to get the horn working.
any help please

What about the air bag?
I don't think your insurance will be very amused with removing that.:nonod:
David
:shrug:

Re: steering wheel boss kit 13 years 4 months ago #19536

any help please

What about the air bag?
I don't think your insurance will be very amused with removing that.:nonod:

I think the air bag is part of the MoT, if its not there and should be fitted it could fail.
insurance companies need to be advised of all modifications from standard as any could make the insurance Null & Void ~ i had a problem with an insurance company once, who wer trying to wriggle out of a claim because i failed to notify them of a speeding offence!!! one of the classic insurance companies refused to insure my MGB because it has a 45 DCOE Webber carburettor and a K&N filter instead of the standard SU's :whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT