Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: Toyo tyres 13 years 5 months ago #18638

I really aint sure about the Toyo's.. I have had them fitted on Tigger, my 2001 F and I really dont trust them 100%... Beryl the 98 F has Nexen's on and they are cracking tyres...

I don't think cracking is good with regard to tyres.:P

You prat!!!!!!
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Toyo tyres 13 years 5 months ago #18712

Hi Everyone,
An update on the tyre situation I am getting 4 toyos fitted next Saturday at National tyres via tyre-shopper.co.uk for £260.Also getting 4% back through Top Cashback,much better than the £92 each I was quoted initially(215/40/16).
Regards Neil

Re: Toyo tyres 13 years 5 months ago #18713

Hi Everyone,
An update on the tyre situation I am getting 4 toyos fitted next Saturday at National tyres via tyre-shopper.co.uk for £260.Also getting 4% back through Top Cashback,much better than the £92 each I was quoted initially(215/40/16).
Regards Neil

That's more like it! As I said, that's what I got quoted - £65 a tyre.:cheer:
David
:shrug:

Re: Toyo tyres 13 years 5 months ago #18715

Yes thanks David,Your intervention saved me a bundle,you are in line for a drink if we ever meet.As an aside we lost one of our Rotties to the dreaded bone cancer,we had her leg off to try and save her but it got to her lungs and she died at home.
Regards Neil

Re: Toyo tyres 13 years 5 months ago #18719

Yes thanks David,Your intervention saved me a bundle,you are in line for a drink if we ever meet.As an aside we lost one of our Rotties to the dreaded bone cancer,we had her leg off to try and save her but it got to her lungs and she died at home.
Regards Neil

No problem Neil!
It's so sad when you lose a friend, and I know I break my heart over them, but they give you so much love for a bit of food and shelter.
David
:shrug:

Re: Toyo tyres 13 years 5 months ago #18730

im just about to put on 205/50/15's all round on my F, putting on these babies...

Have been using them for almost two years, SUPERB. They have done about 14000km and some 20 track day club events. As I have a fully adjustable front end with about 3degrees negative have worn the inner fronts quite badly so they are now on the rear. They need to warm up to give their best so on hill climbs where you stand around for approx an hour between events the presures have been as low as 25lb to help generate heat. Road use 28lb front 30lb rear. Have driven in very heavy rain only a couple of times and never in snow, in a real British winter they might not be best but with heat in them they stick like 'sh*t to a blanket'

PS I use 205/45x16

Last edit: Post by andrewr.

Re: Toyo tyres 13 years 5 months ago #18734

wear like this?

that was after 3 track days and 10,000 road miles! bloody impressive wear rate!
Was on the Lotus tho...

totally swear by R888's and R1-Rs now :)

Last edit: Post by Ozzy.

Re: Toyo tyres 13 years 5 months ago #18768

Very similer, on my 15's I used Bridgestone RE55 as my track day tyre, the Toyo's are half the price so IMO this makes them a great tyre!

Last edit: Post by andrewr.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT