Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18273

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
...And was it me, or was Jonathan Legard even more irritating than he usually is.

It can't be right that I spent a lot of the race screaming abuse at the commentator. Even Martin Brundle had had enough of him!
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18503

couldn't of said it better myself chris, Alonso could have won the championship fair and square, and had the fans backing, wether it's cheating or not to let somebody through i dont know but the way stefano daminicali brazingly lied over and over saying they didn't give team orders (until of course they got away with it) was just shocking and made a mockery of what is supposed to be the pinnacle of our sport

i'll be watching the Moto GP on sundays next year, i'll be watching the LMP1s and i'll be following the BTCC... for some reason i just dont want to watch F1 anymore like i did at the start of the season

who knows if jenson picks himself up a bit and lewis gets a car to suit him i'll probably eat my words but there you go

as for alonso im not sure how much talent he actually has, he seems to have found his natural home in a team that are happy to bend the rules, play unfairly and generally be total [inset nasty word here]'s... if he play'd fair maybe he would be one of the greats of all time... but people don't just look at the trophies they look at how they were won

after all does everyone remember sennas victory in 1989 or do they remember this

http://www.streetfire.net/video/f1-ayrton-senna-crashes-into-alain-prost_191354.htm
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Adam-Mgtf.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT