Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18110

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
Well,it's getting down to squeaky bum time in F1.

So who do we think is going to walk away from Sao Paolo with the biggest grin?

Alonso
Webber
Hamilton
Vettel
Button
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: Brazil GPWell 13 years 5 months ago #18118

im hoping webber if im honest...he's had to deal with kind of being 2nd man in the team....hamilton made too many silly mistakes...vettel good to watch but reckless,and hes german! (sorry herbs)
button too far behind

without a doubt to me alonso is the most talented driver out there BUT after germany if he does win the world championship he needs to make sure its by more than 7 points or it will be a very tainted crown,sure im not on my own thinking that

WEBBER for me im afraid
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Re: Brazil GPWell 13 years 5 months ago #18142

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David

im hoping webber if im honest...he's had to deal with kind of being 2nd man in the team....hamilton made too many silly mistakes...vettel good to watch but reckless,and hes german! (sorry herbs)
button too far behind

without a doubt to me alonso is the most talented driver out there BUT after germany if he does win the world championship he needs to make sure its by more than 7 points or it will be a very tainted crown,sure im not on my own thinking that

WEBBER for me im afraid

I agree with a lot of what you say. For me, Hamilton has the most raw talent, closely followed by Alonso.
Unless something extraordinary happens in a wet qualifying, Then i think it could be a Redbull 1 2 in the race with Alonso and Hamilton disputing 3rd.

However, Alonso could wrap it up if RedBull fall apart again.
David

Re: Brazil GPWell 13 years 5 months ago #18143

If Webber or Vettel don't win the championship you have to question just how good either of them are. The RB has had an advantage over the rest of the field all season that's been bigger than any advantage Brawn had last year and the fact this wasn't sealed weeks ago is down to in-fighting and some pretty poor driving. Personally I think that given the kind of technical lead Red Bull have had then any one of Hamilton, Alonso, Button, Kubica and probably Nico Rosberg too would have already won the championship.
As it looks unlikely either of the McLaren boys will win then I'm hoping Webber wins and then shows two fingers to Red Bull and their fairly obvious bias towards Mini-Schumey. What's interesting is how little interest the FIA have taken. In 2007 they had observers in the McLaren garage to make sure Alonso was getting equal treatment to Hamilton but nothing like that has been suggested to make sure Red Bull aren't favouring Vettel.
Back with front wheel drive and 181HP at the wheels :)

Re: Brazil GPWell 13 years 5 months ago #18144

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David

If Webber or Vettel don't win the championship you have to question just how good either of them are. The RB has had an advantage over the rest of the field all season that's been bigger than any advantage Brawn had last year and the fact this wasn't sealed weeks ago is down to in-fighting and some pretty poor driving. Personally I think that given the kind of technical lead Red Bull have had then any one of Hamilton, Alonso, Button, Kubica and probably Nico Rosberg too would have already won the championship.
As it looks unlikely either of the McLaren boys will win then I'm hoping Webber wins and then shows two fingers to Red Bull and their fairly obvious bias towards Mini-Schumey. What's interesting is how little interest the FIA have taken. In 2007 they had observers in the McLaren garage to make sure Alonso was getting equal treatment to Hamilton but nothing like that has been suggested to make sure Red Bull aren't favouring Vettel.

You're right, Redbull should have clinched the driver's and the team championships by now. Their car is a far faster package than the rest.
However, as brilliant as Adrian Newey undoubdtedly is, his designs are right on the edge between ultimate performance and reliability.

Also, it does help if your drivers can keep it on the tarmac... and avoid running into their team mate.

Personally if Hamilton can't win the champiuonship I'd prefer Webber to any of the rest.
David

Re: Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18156

Massa threatened with jail :ohmy:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05112010/58/massa-threatened-jail-team-orders.html

Now that's what you call entertainment - local police trying to pull him over!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Life is its own answer, accept it and enjoy it day by day. Live as well as possible, expect no more." - Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles ...

Re: Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18157

I dont mind as long as it is not the red car, Hamilton or Webber for me.

Re: Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18158

Massa threatened with jail :ohmy:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05112010/58/massa-threatened-jail-team-orders.html

Now that's what you call entertainment - local police trying to pull him over!:lol: :lol: :lol:

If the german result does come in to play in the championship result I can see just about every other team going crazy over the fine that was issued not even being the equivelent of a minor service on an F1 car

An although Alonso would have to get up on an take it, can you imagine the crowds reaction

Yeah I'd like any Brit to win, but webber an the nut job have stayed there with them all the way so fare dues to em if it goes their way
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: Brazil GPWell 13 years 5 months ago #18177

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David

button too far behind

WEBBER for me im afraid

I agree with a lot of what you say. For me, Hamilton has the most raw talent, closely followed by Alonso.
Unless something extraordinary happens in a wet qualifying, Then i think it could be a Redbull 1 2 in the race with Alonso and Hamilton disputing 3rd.

However, Alonso could wrap it up if RedBull fall apart again.

Well.well.

I don't think I did a bad job of forecasting the qualifying!:lol
David

Re: Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18224

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
Button escapes kidnapping attempt? Or was it attempted robbery?

Following on the heels of a judge warning Massa he could be jailed, it does make you wonder if the actual race will be as thrilling.
David

Re: Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18226

pot of tea in hand...feet up...race start in 5 mins...better half making sunday dinner...BLISS

shame ive got to dart straight out after to work 12 hour shift :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Last edit: Post by the jester.

Re: Brazil GP 13 years 5 months ago #18232

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
Well, well.
So That's the McLarens out of the title race. I had to smile at Lewis Hamilton 'Is the F duct working?

I think that RedBull could have helped Fernando Alonso to the title today.
David

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT