Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: hello and back again 13 years 3 months ago #20924

Ir was supposed to be a seamless change but a few members fell down the 'back of the sofa'!

Welcome back!:lol:
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: hello and back again 13 years 3 months ago #20926

Ir was supposed to be a seamless change but a few members fell down the 'back of the sofa'!

Must have been around the time I moved said sofa to clean the dog hairs away and there you were! :)
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Re: hello and back again 13 years 3 months ago #20929

Must have been around the time I moved said sofa to clean the dog hairs away and there you were! :)

Have stick your name on the map and we might not loose you again, handy to know who your near too
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: hello and back again 13 years 3 months ago #20936

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX

I allways knew where the site was :)

Re: hello and back again 13 years 3 months ago #20944

What did I miss? Sometime back I got the dreaded email saying the site was going. Then I found the url did not work anymore and thought the plug had been pulled. Then last week or so I got an email detailing my site subs were due with a link, which I thought was odd but it brought me back to here! Somewhere along the way I must have missed a notification of changes and thought it had gone!

Hello again! :woohoo:

A BIG WELCOME BACK :woohoo: Tremendous amount going on since you have been away (back of sofa) and the forum is now bigger and better. very pleased you didnt "drop out" :lol:

Re: hello and back again 13 years 3 months ago #20951

What did I miss? Sometime back I got the dreaded email saying the site was going. Then I found the url did not work anymore and thought the plug had been pulled. Then last week or so I got an email detailing my site subs were due with a link, which I thought was odd but it brought me back to here! Somewhere along the way I must have missed a notification of changes and thought it had gone!

Hello again! :woohoo:

A BIG WELCOME BACK :woohoo: Tremendous amount going on since you have been away (back of sofa) and the forum is now bigger and better. very pleased you didnt "drop out" :lol:

Between you, me and the gatepost I'm glad this place is still here as it is not overrun with trolls ;)
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

Re: hello and back again 13 years 2 months ago #21995

im back to, liking the new look

Re: hello and back again 13 years 2 months ago #22000

Welcome back, Jonno!:thumbsup:
David
:shrug:

Re: hello and back again 13 years 2 months ago #22089

im back to, liking the new look

Welcome back to you too :woohoo: we are now bigger and better :whistle: :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT