• Page:

Topic

Good Luck! 13 years 6 months ago #17555

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Hi Guys and Gals!

Well I reckon it's about time for me to say adios! Truth be told I thought I could stay involved in some sort of capacity but I realize now that's never going to be possible. I simply couldn't stay on as I'm just too emotional about the The-T-Bar. It's like coming home and seeing all the furniture chaged and someone else there! It's not a bad thing and actually the furniture is new and improved but it's just not my furniture! Lol! I think I'll always be too involved and I'll always try and interfere which just isn't fair to Simon or anyone else for that matter!
However, I love the forum and the fact that it survives and takes a new direction makes me unbelievably happy! A few weeks ago I was faced with the horrible prospect of closing the forum down and thanks to the dedication and support of every one on here the forum survives! It just goes to show how community minded you all truly are!

I'm sorry to say goodbye to the forum, I'll still be on facebook if anyone would like to stay in touch, but it's just to upsetting seeing the forum I love become unrecognizable even though I know it's for the best and I know that Simon will turn this into a truly brilliant forum where you guys are going to have so much fun !

I hope we can keep in touch, as it would deeply upset me to lose some of the wonderful friendships I have made!

Now enough ranting from me, I thank you all for memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life! And I count myself very lucky to have met you all! Let me raise a virtual glass to The-T-Bar and to friendship!

Kara xxx

P.S. A little something to remember me by:

P.P.S ...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by kara.

Re: Good Luck! 13 years 6 months ago #17578

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Ahhh. My favourite pic. It's how I'll always remember you. :silly:

Re: Good Luck! 13 years 6 months ago #17583

Hey Kara, we all owe you so much, without you the T Bar would not have been born. Yes it is your baby and in so much I guess it always will be. Rest assured that we will do all we can to make sure that YOUR dream is kept alive, even if its in a slightly different direction..

I wish you and Frank all the best for the future and I hope that we will still chat, even if its only a shoulder to cry on at times, we all need that sometimes hunnie.. Oh and dont forget we still want an invite to the big event next year.. Take care sweetheart xx
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Re: Good Luck! 13 years 6 months ago #17604

A lovely post and a wonderful photo!
I'll always be able to look up to you now!

You take care, and I'll see at the wedding, I hope.
David
:shrug:

Re: Good Luck! 13 years 5 months ago #17898

toodles kara :( dont be a total stranger... can you add me on facebook

Adam Bainbridge im under lol

i dont know how to find people :(

wedding?
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Re: Good Luck! 13 years 5 months ago #17908

toodles kara :( dont be a total stranger... can you add me on facebook

Adam Bainbridge im under lol

i dont know how to find people :(

wedding?

There's a helluva lot of Adam Bainbridges on facebook mate.
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT